GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quote"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 22:56
Regular
"When you go to art school, you'll find everybody sitting around practising how to do their signature."

And that's -exactly- what I've been so afraid of. I know I'm a precocious git at times, but I really want to do what I can to stop myself from crawling any further up my own bum passage.

And it's really scaring me. What if I get carried away again...? What if I get all control-freaky and start thinking I'm all really deep and amazing like sometimes I do?

Wah.

Maybe it'll do me good.

Oh, um, I'm going to apply to do an Art Foundation course, in case you're a bit lost. I want to learn how to draw, life drawing and everything, for animation.

In reality K want to tell stories of flying sheep and cowboy horses [Bravestarrrrrrr] but I've really got to learn about drawing and stuff. Take all the mechanics, turn them into my blood and then go and mess around with whorecats.

I guess my dreams never die, they just mutate a bit.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:57
Regular
"not dead"
Grix wrote:

> In reality K want to tell stories

Once again his evil fourth personality, the sinister 'K' has taken over Grix's body, and once more he has begun talking about himself in the third person.

K gonna go to art school, and K gonna draw stuff.

Can you see what The K is drawing?

Anyway, go for it. If it's not working for you, drop out. But if you don't try, you won't get any benefit it could bring.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Grix Thraves wrote:
> "When you go to art school, you'll find everybody sitting around
> practising how to do their signature."

Had to read it a few times before it made real sense, but quite clever though.

I thought it would be a topic helping people who can never get their signature to look the same on any two occasions...

Looks like I'm stuffed in later life...

"Sir, that's not your signature."
"Yes it is."
"No, it's completely different."
Sat 26/04/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Think you're brilliant, look at most modern artists and it seems quite clear that half of them are successful simply because they believe in their brilliance so much that gullible types with more money than sense start to believe it too, and then spend £40,000 on a painting of coloured dots.

And Bravestar was excellent.
Sat 26/04/03 at 02:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Drawing is a great skill to have, i should put some of my drawings onto my website, some of them look quite good.
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:12
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> And it's really scaring me. What if I get carried away again...? What
> if I get all control-freaky and start thinking I'm all really deep and
> amazing like sometimes I do?

What's wrong with getting carried away?
The genius you possess needs to get 'carried away'.
Don't stiffle it and dwarf its fruit by fearing going beyond the wavelength of the majority.
The artist must choose between success in the now or originality, and originality is always ahead of its time....

Can you tell I'm drunkkk...?....
Fri 25/04/03 at 22:57
Regular
I kept reading that as K but I was positive it was an I really.
Fri 25/04/03 at 22:56
Regular
"When you go to art school, you'll find everybody sitting around practising how to do their signature."

And that's -exactly- what I've been so afraid of. I know I'm a precocious git at times, but I really want to do what I can to stop myself from crawling any further up my own bum passage.

And it's really scaring me. What if I get carried away again...? What if I get all control-freaky and start thinking I'm all really deep and amazing like sometimes I do?

Wah.

Maybe it'll do me good.

Oh, um, I'm going to apply to do an Art Foundation course, in case you're a bit lost. I want to learn how to draw, life drawing and everything, for animation.

In reality K want to tell stories of flying sheep and cowboy horses [Bravestarrrrrrr] but I've really got to learn about drawing and stuff. Take all the mechanics, turn them into my blood and then go and mess around with whorecats.

I guess my dreams never die, they just mutate a bit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.