GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My special lover"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 22:25
Regular
Hullo there.
I'm Big Barry Bumble, and I'd like to tell all ye scallywags what I got up to over the Easter break.

Apart from sunnin' me enormous belly and eatin' huge amounts of ice cream, yum yum, me likes ice cream me does. Ooo-Arrr!
Apart from that, I did experience somethin' truly amazin'.

T'was with a goat.

Sshhh, don't tell anybody, but I got sexed up with a goat.
Oh yessy. In a barn just outside Colchester.

As I drove me tractor along this country lane, our eyes met through a barbed wire fence.
I stopped, got out and strolled over to where this goat was grazin'.

Without so much as a nod and a wink the horny beast led me straight to a secluded barn, where we made passionate love all afternoon long.
Rollin' around in the hay we was, like we'd known each other all our lives!
T'was beautiful. I'll never forget it.

We've agreed to see each other next Monday in our 'special place'.
Oooo, I can't wait.

But the reason for writin' this 'ere post is to ask the question: has anyone else been intimate with a goat?
And if so, what's the best gift to buy it as a surprise?
I was thinkin' a piece of old carpet, or maybe a tuff leather boot...... you know, somethin' for it to chew on.
What d'you fink?
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:36
Regular
Hmm, tricky one that, as goats are renowned for being pesky beasts.
The old piece of carpet might damage its teeth, and it could swallow some of the leather boot as it softens.
I think I'd plump for a stylish over-jacket, probably in red - the colour of passion.
The farmer might suspect something fishy but at least your goat friend will be warm on those chilly nights without your loving embrace.
Fri 25/04/03 at 22:25
Regular
Hullo there.
I'm Big Barry Bumble, and I'd like to tell all ye scallywags what I got up to over the Easter break.

Apart from sunnin' me enormous belly and eatin' huge amounts of ice cream, yum yum, me likes ice cream me does. Ooo-Arrr!
Apart from that, I did experience somethin' truly amazin'.

T'was with a goat.

Sshhh, don't tell anybody, but I got sexed up with a goat.
Oh yessy. In a barn just outside Colchester.

As I drove me tractor along this country lane, our eyes met through a barbed wire fence.
I stopped, got out and strolled over to where this goat was grazin'.

Without so much as a nod and a wink the horny beast led me straight to a secluded barn, where we made passionate love all afternoon long.
Rollin' around in the hay we was, like we'd known each other all our lives!
T'was beautiful. I'll never forget it.

We've agreed to see each other next Monday in our 'special place'.
Oooo, I can't wait.

But the reason for writin' this 'ere post is to ask the question: has anyone else been intimate with a goat?
And if so, what's the best gift to buy it as a surprise?
I was thinkin' a piece of old carpet, or maybe a tuff leather boot...... you know, somethin' for it to chew on.
What d'you fink?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.