GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got me a DS today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/07/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Touched!"
Gave my stars one to bro as the games didn't appeal to me 4 months ago. (only had Project Rub and Rayman) Got it with Bomberman for £100 (had some game vouchers!). Bomberman rules! Just had loads of link up games with my bro and with bots, it was quality and clearly what the DS was made for. Also grabbed Mario DS and Wario Touched! (got them both for £45 new from Smiths). Mario is pretty fun in multiplayer but you'd need 4 people I rekon. Wario Touched! is genius..some of the games are quality. Should easily have enough to keep me going for another month when I'll get Pac Pix and Yoshi, also thinking of grabbing Another Code too. If they stick to making a lot of decent multiplayer games I'll be hooked. Roll on Animal Crossing and MK!
Sat 30/07/05 at 21:56
Regular
It's a good novelty game.
Sat 30/07/05 at 12:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The-IronFlame wrote:
> Also another Tphi spoiler special!!! The DS is made by Nintendo!!!
> And also Colette turns into a angel!!!

:D
Sat 30/07/05 at 05:05
Regular
My DS arrived on Thursday :P Got Mario 64 DS so far and as I didn't actually play it when I wasn't that interested in games when the 64 just came out it's brilliant and those mini games are a great bonus. Also got Astro boy for a fiver (GAME £5 off voucher) and Minish cap for nothing (£20RRP traded in a few things in Gamestation)

Also another Tphi spoiler special!!! The DS is made by Nintendo!!! And also Colette turns into a angel!!!
Thu 28/07/05 at 02:24
Regular
"£££"
Yea its bn a looong time since i played my GC, i bought only three games, Killer Instinct, Bomberman........i lost d other one.
Sun 24/07/05 at 10:53
Regular
"\\"
I personally have only ever bought two games for my GC.

I hardly ever play it. And Conker has never been a game I've wanted to play.
Sun 24/07/05 at 10:49
Regular
"8==="
Emitime wrote:
> Twain wrote:
> First of all microsoft robbed nintendo of rare, their best
> developer,
> because if they didn't, the XBox would have crashedto the bottom of
> the failure pit after not very long at all.
>
> All the Rare games for the Xbox are naff and don't exactly sell many
> consoles.

and yet if Conker was on the cube and online you lot would be lapping it up.
Sat 23/07/05 at 01:15
Regular
"Divine Davine"
3 player? Ha! Try a 5 player!
Sat 23/07/05 at 01:13
Regular
"Touched!"
My mate had a go on Bomberman DS Wifi and Wario Ware, he was so impressed he went out today and got a DS + Bomberman and Wario, 3 player Bomberman over Wi-fi rules!
Mon 18/07/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Twain wrote:

>
> Can you provide proof of that, like a link to a trustworthy
> source which talks about this/ If so, then I might change my
> mind about the PSP having crap games! Comfort, looks, power, how much
> it weighs down my trousers in my pocket, and battery life are other
> things though.

What proof do you want? ME to bring it round and show you? Have a look in the PS2 forums and you should find out. Its not that heavy, i did have a DS aswell so im not totally unaware of what it can do. When i said wi-fi i ment just playing with a mate like i said i was pretty wasted. I have just got Mario 64 and MArio KArt on my PSP and they are direct ports of the N64 games. Sometimes they lag a little but not for long.
Mon 18/07/05 at 21:56
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
So was I. y bro wants to get an XBox 360 when they come out, and I think the only way he's going to get me to play it is to get Conker: Live and reloaded, and Perfect Dark Zero on it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.