GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phew, I've finally done my Uni coursework. Wanna see?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 16:59
Regular
http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/snowboards_inc/

Opinions and faults please.
Fri 25/04/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/snowboards_inc/

Opinions and faults please.
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:11
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Very good. Very Impressive.

How long did that take you?
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Not long. I did that basic outline a while ago (I think you saw that, didn't you?), but I go back to Uni on Tuesday, so I thought I better put some effort in and spent this morning and this afternoon finishing it off. Now I can happily say that I've made a complete website with everything covered...I think.
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Also, I'd like some feedback from Netscape/Linux users please. Does the "accessories" page look ok?
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:20
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Yes, although in Netscape, the second item is aligned to the right, whereas IE has them all to the left.
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
people still use netscape?!
Fri 25/04/03 at 19:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Nice.

Only thing I can suggest is preloading the images that come on when you mouseover the links, then they'd already be in the cache when they're accessed so the mouseover would be instantaneous.

Just a small thing though.
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:04
Regular
"\\"
Yer... same as rasta... Very nice layout
Sat 26/04/03 at 02:28
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Silent85 wrote:
> people still use netscape?!

Some people still use Win98.
Sat 26/04/03 at 09:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Nice.
>
> Only thing I can suggest is preloading the images that come on when
> you mouseover the links, then they'd already be in the cache when
> they're accessed so the mouseover would be instantaneous.
>
> Just a small thing though.

The thing with pre-loading is that it still takes the same over-all time to download whether it's individually or all at once. It's not that long anyway - 1 second at the most. I can live with that. Cheers for your comments peeps, keep 'em coming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.