GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BorEd"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 16:44
Regular
i was v bored wen i wrote this:
speelin is awfull i was not consentrating>*points*

one day in a forest there was a young boy called chris he had a big black shiny bike whihc he loved to ride untill one day he rerlised it had gone so he sent out to find it .at firsst his only clue was a spoon on the floor whihch was bent ,*how Odd*,he say to him self"i am sure i locked my bike up "but wot hapened if i didnt >the spoon ppl could of stolen it .quickly chris runs to the draw opens it to find that all the cutlery had gone*terrror* . he stepps bck it horoor and runs out side to fin a trail of food and bent spoons he got his dog jimbob the 4th.whhic he luved v much so they ran it to the big blck forest whch has been derted 4 years apon years he saw the bell of his bike he scremed i will Have m revenge ><

and so onn

a while l8r they find this giat hold obversly dug by cutlery so he runs down it and sees oads of raped bikes and all the spoon chanting "yes the humans will pay 4 wot they ave done to us all thses years of torture we will get r revnege "

chris goes "why on earth wuld we care about r bikes so much " the spoon says :jimbob told us abou your absestion" he sees his dog tlking to there leader >>>>>By this time i am writing Total nosense .....>>>bck to the story: he grabs jimbob and his bike and picks jimbob up and runs lkike tootal maddnesss >>>>>the sun rises ove the forest and rains the spoons rust wot a happy anding 4 them all >>>>>.Live happly ever afffter

<>Praise the story and the spelling <>

Total random

RaNDoM
Sat 26/04/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
_ThE_RaNDoM_ wrote:
> i was v bored wen i wrote this:
> speelin is awfull i was not consentrating>*points*

i was v bored wen i tried to read this:

Never heard of a spellchecker? What's with the figures and there are single letters in here that are not 'I' or 'a'. Treat yourself to a short length of rope.
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:55
Regular
"He's back"
Chris Scanloin?
Fri 25/04/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Aoe Master"
i was v bored wen i wrote this:
speelin is awfull i was not consentrating>*points*

one day in a forest there was a young boy called chris he had a big black shiny bike whihc he loved to ride untill one day he rerlised it had gone so he sent out to find it .at firsst his only clue was a spoon on the floor whihch was bent ,*how Odd*,he say to him self"i am sure i locked my bike up "but wot hapened if i didnt >the spoon ppl could of stolen it .quickly chris runs to the draw opens it to find that all the cutlery had gone*terrror* . he stepps bck it horoor and runs out side to fin a trail of food and bent spoons he got his dog jimbob the 4th.whhic he luved v much so they ran it to the big blck forest whch has been derted 4 years apon years he saw the bell of his bike he scremed i will Have m revenge ><

and so onn

a while l8r they find this giat hold obversly dug by cutlery so he runs down it and sees oads of raped bikes and all the spoon chanting "yes the humans will pay 4 wot they ave done to us all thses years of torture we will get r revnege "

chris goes "why on earth wuld we care about r bikes so much " the spoon says :jimbob told us abou your absestion" he sees his dog tlking to there leader >>>>>By this time i am writing Total nosense .....>>>bck to the story: he grabs jimbob and his bike and picks jimbob up and runs lkike tootal maddnesss >>>>>the sun rises ove the forest and rains the spoons rust wot a happy anding 4 them all >>>>>.Live happly ever afffter

<>Praise the story and the spelling <>

Total random

RaNDoM

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.