GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most pathetic thing I've seen in a long while."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 12:17
Regular
The other day I caught my cat chewing grass whilst a bird was perched on the fence just above it. I thought that was pathetic, but today I saw something even more...pathetic!

BOTH my cats in the garden, sniffing leaves, with a bird standing right next to them! Come on, that's just retarded!

Here's a picture of what it looked like:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.whiston /images/catsandbird.gif
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Meow hiss hiss"

5/5 Yay me!
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:01
Regular
an interesting post, and the drawing means I don't have to imagine it - well done. 4 out of 5.

(for an extra point I would have liked sound effects ... )
Fri 25/04/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I've got two black cats, they're called the 'midnight twins', and they are often out-witted to the point of humiliation by birds, especially magpies. Cunning fowl, magpies.
Fri 25/04/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Excellent picture
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
He's taken the camera to work...

Still, I swear one day they'll catch the cat!

"Kill!"
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:11
Regular
"That's right!"
I remember when my cat used to bring back mice heads and dead birds. Now she's too lazy, she just sits in the kitchen looking at them.

Darn lazy cats.
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
It could be a cunning plan.

First, one Cat lets a Bird perch happily nearby, whilst munching on grass. Then, both Cats take part in a similar scam with leaves, while an on-looking bird is lulled into a false sense of security by odd Sheep-cat behaviour.

These birds can now tell their birdmates about the phenomenon, without fear of it appearing to be a sick practical joke to be played on other Birds - The Garden of Eden with the two Vegetarian Cats is the miracle news that they'd been waiting for; Your Cat's will defend their territory from other felines, protecting the Birds from Cat attacks while they swarm your garden, searching for sustenance.

Be ready for a massive bird slaughter in your garden, as the plan comes to fruition and unwitting birds flock to feast in the garden of the odd cats. Only then, will the charade be revealed, and the normal Cat/Bird relationship be resumed, with devastating consequences for the feathered bird-brains.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:58
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Excellent!

Didn't your cat catch a bird, then put it in the bin, alive?
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
HA HA
Love the diagram
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hoho, you've got veggy cats!

I'll hunt my cat down and do a video of the 'get the dogs to chase the cat down the garden' trick.

Always fun.

Our cat caught a pidgeon last year, there were feathers everywhere!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.