GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored of everything"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 11:44
Regular
There is nothing to do. Here I am sat at work with no work to be done, surfing the internet and being bored.

Does anyone ahve any links that are worth seeing? list your favourites here...
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
www.snopes.com
www.snopes.com/message

go have a look at some of the photos people post on this message board.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/view_item.php?id=skateboarding

Seen me and Snuggly skateboarding yet? You know you want to!
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:59
Regular
You're connected by your pants?

No wonder its slow...

Anyhoo, I have to go and practice some presentations now. Hope the rest of the day gets better mate...
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Will have a look at some point, YH, but I'm currently having a whale of a time waiting as my pants connection downloads a thing off of newgrounds...
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:52
Regular
www.superkaylo.com

Not sure if it's still there, but it can be damn funny, and slightly rude, so might be a good move to watch out...
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Note to everyone -

this was intended for the life forum and not chat, but because of the immense boredom the post never materialised.

this post here though, was going to be a far more indepth apology, and maybe an explanation, but I'm too bored for that too.

sorry.
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
www.newgrounds.com

Some damn funny flash movies.
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
There is nothing to do. Here I am sat at work with no work to be done, surfing the internet and being bored.

Does anyone ahve any links that are worth seeing? list your favourites here...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.