GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What to play after GTA: San Andreas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/07/05 at 20:41
Regular
"....."
After a solid month of playing g GTA: San Andreas on the PC (Although not quite achieving 100% yet) what does one play next?

I’ve kind of lost "contact" with games within the last month because I’ve been playing San Andreas.

What about Martin Mystere?

What do you recommend?

Cheers
Tue 19/07/05 at 10:25
Regular
I take it you're not able to play online then?

And I was just going to recommend World of Warcraft...

Er....to be honest, GTA:SA is the only Single Player PC game I've bought in a loooong time.

How about something like Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? Or even Thief Deadly Shadows (£7.99 at SR right now), or even Legacy of Kain: Defiance at £2.99!

You probably already have Half Life 2.
Tue 19/07/05 at 10:20
Regular
"....."
Isn't BF 2 a multiplayer game only?

I had the impression this was just for multiplayer.
Mon 18/07/05 at 21:12
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Battlefield 2.
Mon 18/07/05 at 21:07
"Tesco value"
Frogger?

Can't go wrong with C&C Generals or Battlefield 2 is the game at the moment (should run ok with your card)
Mon 18/07/05 at 20:59
Regular
"....."
Preferably a game that my Radeon 9800x can handle.
Mon 18/07/05 at 20:46
"Tesco value"
Horace goes skiing!
Mon 18/07/05 at 20:41
Regular
"....."
After a solid month of playing g GTA: San Andreas on the PC (Although not quite achieving 100% yet) what does one play next?

I’ve kind of lost "contact" with games within the last month because I’ve been playing San Andreas.

What about Martin Mystere?

What do you recommend?

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.