GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW No Holds Barred: Euro-Continental Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) (DW) Vs Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 20:42
Regular
We’re back here at No Holds Barred and this next match has been due for a while… Eddie (The Cong Man) and Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall) have caused Brock Lesnar (DW) quite a lot of trouble here in SRW since he became the champion. Also, Triple H (Ant) made his surprise return and tried to cause Brock even more trouble… Here’s what happened in the No. 1 contender match-up…

We don’t usually see aerial moves from The Game. This should be interesting…

THE FROG SPLASH CONNECTS ON CHAVO GUERRERO! Triple H covers Chavo…

No! Eddie (Cong) makes the save! He then runs to the other side of the ring. Triple H (Ant) stands up and runs at him! CLOTHESLINE! NO! EDDIE DUCKS! CLOTHESLINE FROM HHH TO BROCK LESNAR!!! Brock jumps straight back up as Eddie exits the ring with a smirk on his face in search of a weapon. Brock walks towards Triple H as The Game tries to explain his actions! He doesn’t want to fight Brock now, he wants to fight him at No Holds Barred! Triple H backs up…

CHAVO ROLLS HIM OVER INTO A QUICK COVER! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! BROCK FALLS DOWN TO THE MAT AND COUNTS…
3!!!!!

BROCK LESNAR JUST QUICK COUNTED TRIPLE H!!! The Game is livid! So is Eddie Guerrero! Brock raises Chavos hand in victory and laughs down at Triple H! Eddie didn’t even realise what had happened until it was over…Anyway, he’s found his weapon now!

*SMASH* Eddie hits Brock Lesnar right across his back and then repeatedly hits him on the ground…over and over again as Triple H hits the pedigree on Chavo Guerrero!

The Game walks back up the ramp shouting, “This is not over!” but it dam sure is!

Eddie Guerrero, soon after, chucks down the chair and walks back up the ramp leaving Chavo down and Brock Lesnar in a pool of his own blood! EMP’s run down to the ring to see to Brock Lesnar, whilst Chavo Guerrero, using the ropes, manages to slowly pull himself up.

Brock is taken out of the ring in a stretcher, then out of the arena in an ambulance as Chavo walks to the back. Chavo manages to walk into his locker room but…*BANG* Who in the hell was that!?! They just took Chavo out cold with some sort of steel bar! Someone go help Chavo. He may well be out cold!

And so tonight, we’re all here to see Brock Lesnar defend his Euro-Continental championship belt against Chavo Guerrero.

“WE CHEAT, WE STEAL” Introducing first, Chavo Guerrero! This is a normal singles match and so Chavo’s strategy is gonna have to be to use his quickness against Brock. He’s gonna have to take him by surprise with quick reversals… Can Chavo do it? We’re about to find out just how bad he wants to become the champ… Notice, Eddie Guerrero is not accompanying Chavo to the ring. I wonder what this means? Maybe we’ll find out later on tonight!

“HERE COMES THE PAIN” The Euro-Continental champion, Brock Lesnar (DW) walks down to the ring smiling at the cruiserweight awaiting him to a great ovation. Some may say that Chavo had this coming… Brock enters the ring and hands his belt to the referee before pumping up and standing, ready for the match. He stares into the eyes of Chavo Guerrero who surprisingly enough, looks quite confident heading into this match.

The bell rings and both men approach each other… Brock (DW) locks in a grapple but Chavo (Mikeall) ducks out the way and dropkicks the legs of Lesnar but to no avail. Brocks grin just extends. Chavo goes up high and goes for a super dropkick but is caught in mid air. Brock pushes him up high into the air…GORILLA PRESS SLAM! Chavo bounces back up onto his feet and Brock suplexs him back down! Brock grabs Chavo by the throat and pulls him back up onto his feet before whipping him into the ropes. Clotheline! No! Chavo ducks and carries on running! He slides under the bottom rope out of the ring to gain a breather!

Brock laughs at Chavo and shouts for him to re-enter the ring but Chavo ignores him. Lesnar takes action and heads out of the ring to get Chavo himself…

*BANG* Brock just got hit over the head with a 2x4! Referee Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly) nods his head from side to side and orders Chavo to get back in the ring. He does so, to a chorus of boo’s and jeer’s from the fans. He then taunts the crowd as Triple H (Ant) walks out onto the stage…He grabs a chair and sits down at the top of the ramp to Chavo’s displeasure… Chavo Guerrero looks somewhat distracted as Brock sneaks up behind him. He signals for it…

F-5! Triple H gets to his feet laughing as Brock (DW) covers Chavo (Mikeall) early on in this match…

NO! The referee is pulled out of the ring by Eddie Guerrero (Cong) but where did he come from?! Brock stands up and shouts out at Eddie before turning back around to find no Chavo! Where’d he go?! Brock looks confused as Triple H still looks amused at the top of the ramp! Lesnar turns back around and sees that Eddie Guerrero is still talking to the referee…He turns around once more…

NO! *BANG* A CHAIR SHOT STRAIGHT INTO THE SKULL OF BROCK LESNAR!!! HE’S BUST OPEN! CHAVO GOES TO THE TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE AND EDDIE LETS THE REFEREE GET BACK ON WITH HIS JOB! …

FROG SPLASH! Chavo (Mikeall) gets the cover…

KICK OUT! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT AND NEITHER CAN THE GUERREROS!!! Triple H (Ant) is still sat at the top of the ramp laughing and applauding the match! Eddie gives Chavo a few tips through the ropes and it looks like Chavo (Mikeall) is feeling froggy again as he climbs to the top of the turnbuckle…

FROG SPLASH! NO! BROCK (DW) MOVED!

Lesnar is at his feet and stalking Chavo…F-5! It looks as if Brock is gonna go for the cover but he doesn’t! He points at Eddie Guerrero (Cong) before getting out of the ring and chasing him up the ramp… Eddie is running for his life until… *BANG* TRIPLE H JUST HIT HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR HE WAS SAT ON!!! The fans all gasp…They wasn’t expecting that! Neither was Brock Lesnar (DW). He looks at HHH for a few seconds before making his way back to the ring. Could this be a new alliance?! Triple H picks up his dented chair, sets it up and sits on it! He’s lucky it’s holding his weight after the bang it made over Eddie Guerrero’s head!

Brock enters the ring to find that Chavo Guerrero is up! The referee looks confused at all of the events in this match-up so far but he’s not about to disqualify anyone yet…

Chavo (Mikeall) runs at Brock (DW) only to be taken down with a major clothesline! Lesnar signals for one last finishing move in this match…

…F-5! Chavo is taken down and out. Brock gets the cover…

3! Brock Lesnar (DW) has successfully defended his title against Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall) but wait a minute…

Triple H (Ant) is walking up the ramp. Maybe there is an alliance here. I wonder…

HHH enters the ring and stares Brock in the face… He smiles and holds out his hand. Will Brock shake it? He looks somewhat surprised at Triple H’s actions during this match and so…

Shakes Triple H’s hand! The fans applaud as two of the best shake hands. Triple H holds up Brock Lesnars hand in victory…

…KICK TO THE MID-SECTION AND A PEDIGREE!!! IT WAS A HOAX! The fans boo and jeer at The Game as he laughs down at Brock Lesnar and shouts, “I’m gonna take that title Brock. After SRW’s break, you had better watch your back!”.

As Triple H (Ant) turns around to get out of the ring, he is confronted by Eddie Guerrero (Cong)! The fans chant Eddies name as he stands up to The Game! He has a microphone…

“What was that all about?! Hunter, you’re not taking that title away from Brock…

…I AM!”

Eddie climbs up to the top rope…

AND HITS A PERFECT FROG SPLASH RIGHT INTO THE HEART OF BROCK LESNAR!

Triple H (Ant) smiles as he walks back up the ramp to the backstage area. Eddie Guerrero helps up his nephew, Chavo, and they walk back up the ramp.

Brock Lesnar is left in a pool of his own blood beside his title in the ring…

About 5 minutes later, Brock slowly manages to pull himself up and limp to the backstage areas.

Yes, Brock Lesnar (DW) has defended his title but for how long will he be able to keep it once SRW is back on the air. He’s going to have some strong competition in Triple H (Ant) and Eddie Guerrero (The Cong Man). Can he beat either of them, one on one? When SRW Eclipse is back on the air, watch to find out.

Thanks for reading,

Jericho15
Fri 02/05/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Where's SR?"
First match I've read in ages and I lose, but I suppose if I had to lose to anyone Brock Lesnar isn't too bad :)
Sun 27/04/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Who's supposed to be writing the Stone Edge/Rey Mysterio match? I've been waiting to read it for ages...
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Very enjoyable, you did exactly what I was hoping for...at first I was miffed that my HHH Lesnar feud didn't have a match here, but you've opened the feud up and when SRW comes back, Triple H (Ant), Brock Lesnar (DW) and now Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man) are no doubt gonna be having some great matches over the EC Title.

It was action packed and controversial, and I liked it. Nice one dude. {:)
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:08
Regular
Great match, creates a bigger picture to the feud. And well done for getting up a match that wasn't assigned to you, thanks for that.

Well done, erm, me and unlucky, erm, MikeAll. :cD
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
At least Triple H and Brock aren't going after the big title. :D

Seriously though, great match. Enjoyed that. Sets up a nice battle for the title there.
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Wha..?! :D
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yay, I win!
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
We’re back here at No Holds Barred and this next match has been due for a while… Eddie (The Cong Man) and Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall) have caused Brock Lesnar (DW) quite a lot of trouble here in SRW since he became the champion. Also, Triple H (Ant) made his surprise return and tried to cause Brock even more trouble… Here’s what happened in the No. 1 contender match-up…

We don’t usually see aerial moves from The Game. This should be interesting…

THE FROG SPLASH CONNECTS ON CHAVO GUERRERO! Triple H covers Chavo…

No! Eddie (Cong) makes the save! He then runs to the other side of the ring. Triple H (Ant) stands up and runs at him! CLOTHESLINE! NO! EDDIE DUCKS! CLOTHESLINE FROM HHH TO BROCK LESNAR!!! Brock jumps straight back up as Eddie exits the ring with a smirk on his face in search of a weapon. Brock walks towards Triple H as The Game tries to explain his actions! He doesn’t want to fight Brock now, he wants to fight him at No Holds Barred! Triple H backs up…

CHAVO ROLLS HIM OVER INTO A QUICK COVER! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! BROCK FALLS DOWN TO THE MAT AND COUNTS…
3!!!!!

BROCK LESNAR JUST QUICK COUNTED TRIPLE H!!! The Game is livid! So is Eddie Guerrero! Brock raises Chavos hand in victory and laughs down at Triple H! Eddie didn’t even realise what had happened until it was over…Anyway, he’s found his weapon now!

*SMASH* Eddie hits Brock Lesnar right across his back and then repeatedly hits him on the ground…over and over again as Triple H hits the pedigree on Chavo Guerrero!

The Game walks back up the ramp shouting, “This is not over!” but it dam sure is!

Eddie Guerrero, soon after, chucks down the chair and walks back up the ramp leaving Chavo down and Brock Lesnar in a pool of his own blood! EMP’s run down to the ring to see to Brock Lesnar, whilst Chavo Guerrero, using the ropes, manages to slowly pull himself up.

Brock is taken out of the ring in a stretcher, then out of the arena in an ambulance as Chavo walks to the back. Chavo manages to walk into his locker room but…*BANG* Who in the hell was that!?! They just took Chavo out cold with some sort of steel bar! Someone go help Chavo. He may well be out cold!

And so tonight, we’re all here to see Brock Lesnar defend his Euro-Continental championship belt against Chavo Guerrero.

“WE CHEAT, WE STEAL” Introducing first, Chavo Guerrero! This is a normal singles match and so Chavo’s strategy is gonna have to be to use his quickness against Brock. He’s gonna have to take him by surprise with quick reversals… Can Chavo do it? We’re about to find out just how bad he wants to become the champ… Notice, Eddie Guerrero is not accompanying Chavo to the ring. I wonder what this means? Maybe we’ll find out later on tonight!

“HERE COMES THE PAIN” The Euro-Continental champion, Brock Lesnar (DW) walks down to the ring smiling at the cruiserweight awaiting him to a great ovation. Some may say that Chavo had this coming… Brock enters the ring and hands his belt to the referee before pumping up and standing, ready for the match. He stares into the eyes of Chavo Guerrero who surprisingly enough, looks quite confident heading into this match.

The bell rings and both men approach each other… Brock (DW) locks in a grapple but Chavo (Mikeall) ducks out the way and dropkicks the legs of Lesnar but to no avail. Brocks grin just extends. Chavo goes up high and goes for a super dropkick but is caught in mid air. Brock pushes him up high into the air…GORILLA PRESS SLAM! Chavo bounces back up onto his feet and Brock suplexs him back down! Brock grabs Chavo by the throat and pulls him back up onto his feet before whipping him into the ropes. Clotheline! No! Chavo ducks and carries on running! He slides under the bottom rope out of the ring to gain a breather!

Brock laughs at Chavo and shouts for him to re-enter the ring but Chavo ignores him. Lesnar takes action and heads out of the ring to get Chavo himself…

*BANG* Brock just got hit over the head with a 2x4! Referee Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly) nods his head from side to side and orders Chavo to get back in the ring. He does so, to a chorus of boo’s and jeer’s from the fans. He then taunts the crowd as Triple H (Ant) walks out onto the stage…He grabs a chair and sits down at the top of the ramp to Chavo’s displeasure… Chavo Guerrero looks somewhat distracted as Brock sneaks up behind him. He signals for it…

F-5! Triple H gets to his feet laughing as Brock (DW) covers Chavo (Mikeall) early on in this match…

NO! The referee is pulled out of the ring by Eddie Guerrero (Cong) but where did he come from?! Brock stands up and shouts out at Eddie before turning back around to find no Chavo! Where’d he go?! Brock looks confused as Triple H still looks amused at the top of the ramp! Lesnar turns back around and sees that Eddie Guerrero is still talking to the referee…He turns around once more…

NO! *BANG* A CHAIR SHOT STRAIGHT INTO THE SKULL OF BROCK LESNAR!!! HE’S BUST OPEN! CHAVO GOES TO THE TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE AND EDDIE LETS THE REFEREE GET BACK ON WITH HIS JOB! …

FROG SPLASH! Chavo (Mikeall) gets the cover…

KICK OUT! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT AND NEITHER CAN THE GUERREROS!!! Triple H (Ant) is still sat at the top of the ramp laughing and applauding the match! Eddie gives Chavo a few tips through the ropes and it looks like Chavo (Mikeall) is feeling froggy again as he climbs to the top of the turnbuckle…

FROG SPLASH! NO! BROCK (DW) MOVED!

Lesnar is at his feet and stalking Chavo…F-5! It looks as if Brock is gonna go for the cover but he doesn’t! He points at Eddie Guerrero (Cong) before getting out of the ring and chasing him up the ramp… Eddie is running for his life until… *BANG* TRIPLE H JUST HIT HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR HE WAS SAT ON!!! The fans all gasp…They wasn’t expecting that! Neither was Brock Lesnar (DW). He looks at HHH for a few seconds before making his way back to the ring. Could this be a new alliance?! Triple H picks up his dented chair, sets it up and sits on it! He’s lucky it’s holding his weight after the bang it made over Eddie Guerrero’s head!

Brock enters the ring to find that Chavo Guerrero is up! The referee looks confused at all of the events in this match-up so far but he’s not about to disqualify anyone yet…

Chavo (Mikeall) runs at Brock (DW) only to be taken down with a major clothesline! Lesnar signals for one last finishing move in this match…

…F-5! Chavo is taken down and out. Brock gets the cover…

3! Brock Lesnar (DW) has successfully defended his title against Chavo Guerrero (Mikeall) but wait a minute…

Triple H (Ant) is walking up the ramp. Maybe there is an alliance here. I wonder…

HHH enters the ring and stares Brock in the face… He smiles and holds out his hand. Will Brock shake it? He looks somewhat surprised at Triple H’s actions during this match and so…

Shakes Triple H’s hand! The fans applaud as two of the best shake hands. Triple H holds up Brock Lesnars hand in victory…

…KICK TO THE MID-SECTION AND A PEDIGREE!!! IT WAS A HOAX! The fans boo and jeer at The Game as he laughs down at Brock Lesnar and shouts, “I’m gonna take that title Brock. After SRW’s break, you had better watch your back!”.

As Triple H (Ant) turns around to get out of the ring, he is confronted by Eddie Guerrero (Cong)! The fans chant Eddies name as he stands up to The Game! He has a microphone…

“What was that all about?! Hunter, you’re not taking that title away from Brock…

…I AM!”

Eddie climbs up to the top rope…

AND HITS A PERFECT FROG SPLASH RIGHT INTO THE HEART OF BROCK LESNAR!

Triple H (Ant) smiles as he walks back up the ramp to the backstage area. Eddie Guerrero helps up his nephew, Chavo, and they walk back up the ramp.

Brock Lesnar is left in a pool of his own blood beside his title in the ring…

About 5 minutes later, Brock slowly manages to pull himself up and limp to the backstage areas.

Yes, Brock Lesnar (DW) has defended his title but for how long will he be able to keep it once SRW is back on the air. He’s going to have some strong competition in Triple H (Ant) and Eddie Guerrero (The Cong Man). Can he beat either of them, one on one? When SRW Eclipse is back on the air, watch to find out.

Thanks for reading,

Jericho15

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.