GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fired - Has it happened to you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 12:00
Regular
yesterday, i go into work and i get invited into the managers office, and he tells me that the company dosn't need me anymore =(

he told me that i made to many mistakes, and that the store wasn't buzy anymore.

here are a few reasons why i don't think i should have got fired.

1. it wasn't me that made any mistakes.
2. the shop was really buzy and they needed the staff!
3. the manager hates me.

i was just wondering about your storys of being fired, thats if you have been fired in your life!

please reply
maddog
Thu 24/04/03 at 15:23
It might have been because of your spelling.

BUSY. Not BUZY. BUSY.
Thu 24/04/03 at 15:16
Regular
"That's right!"
Sounds to me like you weren't very good at your job, it happens. I was lucky when I was at work, it all came naturally to me, but eventually they had to let some people go because they were doing more harm than good (messing up people's claims etc)

I did some work experience at Top Man, and despite the work being easy (just hanging stuff up, folding clothes, getting stuff from the stockroom) I was pretty terrible at it, since it was so mind numbingly boring. If you hate your job, chances are you won't work well.
Thu 24/04/03 at 12:00
Regular
"wassssssssssuuuuuup"
yesterday, i go into work and i get invited into the managers office, and he tells me that the company dosn't need me anymore =(

he told me that i made to many mistakes, and that the store wasn't buzy anymore.

here are a few reasons why i don't think i should have got fired.

1. it wasn't me that made any mistakes.
2. the shop was really buzy and they needed the staff!
3. the manager hates me.

i was just wondering about your storys of being fired, thats if you have been fired in your life!

please reply
maddog

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.