GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We Own This Forum"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 21:44
Regular
English Bloke, Me, and the_aoe_slaught now claim this forum because the lack in posts. We will put the posts and overtake every forum!

This forum also belongs to Black Gloves....Cubist...and uh, anyone who enters here. But we 3 own more! So HA!

Lets make our this little thread an improved version of the one word story thread. But not improved.

Someone says a word and the next person says another word to further complete a sentence until we make a story out of it.

(no I don't feel shame for stealing the idea)

First word:
Once
Sun 27/04/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
...Again..Nah...

:)
Fri 25/04/03 at 08:04
Regular
I am the dictator of this forum.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:57
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Feed me wammay!!!!!!!!
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
...Nah...
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Born to be Fast"
Right on!!!!!!!!!
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:34
Regular
"He's back"
I own this forum....and FOG....and xbox and windows.

I own YOU drunk cow.
Thu 24/04/03 at 14:38
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I own you forum!

*staches forum in pants*
Thu 24/04/03 at 14:37
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Finally! I have constructed this safe opeening(wierd looking)key. And I sneak into DW's headquarters and steal the forum by the very likes of him. Then I spit on his uncle!

____|
|_*_|
|
|
|___
|___

Le Key
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:33
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
you are messing with the very fabric of the universe!!! No-one owns the forums, ther are free as the wind!! Stop before you consume us all in a hell hole of pink marsemellows!!
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:20
Regular
"\\"
I shouldnt...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.