GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life's a wave"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 17:31
Regular
it may sound strange but it makes sense, life is like a transverse wave and we are sliding off the crest to the trough.
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:02
Regular
"wow"
Ms NY wrote:
> Zhuge Liang wrote:
> Its like giving somone a blank page and telling them
> to draw, most people will ask, draw what? Nothing in particular,
> they
> can't understand.
>
> I would draw without asking what to draw.. But what does it all
> mean..?!

If you draw two straight lines on a shere, step back and look at them, they form a wave shape. If you draw it it will make sense, and you only said you would automatically draw because you wanted to prove me wrong, you would need guidlines.
Wed 23/04/03 at 00:19
Regular
"cachoo"
Zhuge Liang wrote:
> Its like giving somone a blank page and telling them
> to draw, most people will ask, draw what? Nothing in particular, they
> can't understand.

I would draw without asking what to draw.. But what does it all mean..?!
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Laughingstock"
So eternity is now, and now is going nowhere, and nowhere is nothing.

I can live with that.
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Zhuge Liang wrote:
> because people are so animalistic and go on instincts, like ever
> teenage guy reading this is obsessed with wanting to impregnate every
> fit looking girl they see to keep humanity in existance,
> (subconsciously of course), its because of this they don't give the
> time or patience to try to understand what im saying.

I dont want to knock them all up, just have my filthy way with them...
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:52
Regular
"wow"
dont worry you'll figure it out when you die.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:49
Regular
"wow"
because people are so animalistic and go on instincts, like ever teenage guy reading this is obsessed with wanting to impregnate every fit looking girl they see to keep humanity in existance, (subconsciously of course), its because of this they don't give the time or patience to try to understand what im saying.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:46
Regular
"wow"
it makes sense, it also means that there is no meaning to life, noone will accept this, its like giving somone a blank page and telling them to draw, most people will ask, draw what? Nothing in particular, they can't understand. Then again if you were to live your life a million times without knoledge of the previous times then you and everyone and everthing would act exactly the same, therefore the possibility is that the meaning is just being here, no matter what you think. eg, because i am who i am and have typed this, if you read it it will have influencesd you in a way, etc etc.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:42
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Zhuge Liang wrote:
> its true infinity is the same as zero if existance exsists it has to
> be infinate, but that means that it doesn't happen at all. Therefore
> it is CLEAR to see that everthing is happening in an instant, time
> doesn't exsist and its all just one flux. Picture a sphere with
> transverse first order waves passing from pole to pole around the
> edge, they all meet in the centre, where the flux is happening, but
> the infinate possibilities are because any point on the sphere is a
> pole. The centre shares everything in common therefore with the edge
> of the sphere and so the centre is the edge and it is infinate and not
> existant.

That's true. Zero = infinity.

It's CLEAR to see.

Yes, the centre of the sphere is the edge of the sphere, which is infinite, and therefore doesn't exist.

*achieves trancendance, sublimates from this mortal coil, and exists as a being of pure thought for all eternity, which is infinite, and so doesn't exist*

Oh booger.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:41
Regular
"wow"
its just like when you wake from a distant deep dream life seems strange your dream seemed like life, but you think its clear that it wasn't. Therefore when you die it must be the same thing etc ect, until you wake into your dream.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:38
Regular
"wow"
its true infinity is the same as zero if existance exsists it has to be infinate, but that means that it doesn't happen at all. Therefore it is CLEAR to see that everthing is happening in an instant, time doesn't exsist and its all just one flux. Picture a sphere with transverse first order waves passing from pole to pole around the edge, they all meet in the centre, where the flux is happening, but the infinate possibilities are because any point on the sphere is a pole. The centre shares everything in common therefore with the edge of the sphere and so the centre is the edge and it is infinate and not existant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.