GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Offspring Rule!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/01/01 at 10:21
Regular
Aren't the offspring great.

i've got 'americana' and 'conspiracy of one'

my favourite song are 'one fine day' and 'the kids aren't alright'

do you like the offspring, tell me why

if you don't like them, why, but still tell me why u don't like the offspring.
Sat 27/01/01 at 10:21
Aren't the offspring great.

i've got 'americana' and 'conspiracy of one'

my favourite song are 'one fine day' and 'the kids aren't alright'

do you like the offspring, tell me why

if you don't like them, why, but still tell me why u don't like the offspring.
Sat 27/01/01 at 14:58
Unfortunately the Offspring do not 'rule.' Before you say it I am not an N-Sync/Backstrret Boys fan. I merely like my rock to be rock. Not the rock/pop/rap hybrid that is holding the charts hostage. I once was a fan of Dexter and his mates but after hearing 'Original Prankster' any ties I had with them have been cut.

I therefore urge you to dump them and to listen to the father's of Rock - AC/DC, Sabbath etc.

So get down to Napster and download 'Let There Be Rock' - I dare you!
Tue 30/01/01 at 23:07
Yup Offspring are great, along with Kid Rock & Limp Bizkit.
AC/DC are cool also, but sabbath, nope. I don't think much of them.
Thu 08/02/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
[O.W.N]Animal wrote:
> Yup Offspring are great, along with Kid Rock & Limp
> Bizkit.
AC/DC are cool also, but sabbath, nope. I don't think much
> of them.

Nah, Offspring are over-rated - along with Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Papa Roach and Disturbed.

I listen to stuff like Tool, Boy Sets Fire, Dillinger Escape Plan, Vision Of Disorder, Earth Crisis, Rage Against The Machine, Korn, Ultraspank, Deftones etc.

-S
Sun 11/02/01 at 15:26
Regular
i only like the kids arnt allright by offspring. i find the rest of the stuuf is poor.
Tue 27/02/01 at 22:11
you have to divide the offspring into two catagories.
1. including and after americana
2.pre americana

the recent offspring is poor music with few good songs on the albums and the worst of them in the charts (original prankster, arrrrrrg).
the pre americana offspring were great with albums like Ixnay on the hombre and smash.
so do i like the offspring?
yes i do but very little of their recent stuff.

from americana and conspiracy of one i like only.
staring at the sun, kids arnt all right, end of the line, no brakes, million miles away, special delivery.

6 from 22 isn't that good.
Wed 28/02/01 at 19:30
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Strangely, all of the below can be applied to eminem.

Strange that.
Sat 24/03/01 at 15:41
Offspring are so cool!!!

I love their albums! I have got every one. I especially love Smash, Ixnay on the Hombre and Americana. My favourite songs on Smash are Genocide, Bad Habit and Come Out and Play. My best songs on Ixnay on the Hombre are Meaning of Life, Mota, Cool To Hate, Gone Away and Change the World. My favourite songs on Americana are Have You Ever, Staring At The Sun, Pretty Fly, Walla Walla, The End of the Line and No Brakes. My other top bands are Limp Bizkit, Green Day and Kid Rock

Sat 14/04/01 at 18:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Offspring are great, but they have fallen into the great pop trap. They have Ixnay, Ignition and the wonderful Smash, but they soon fell into releasing songs that people wanted to hear, not perhaps their best. I like all my Offspring albums, and Conspiracy of One is good, especially Vultures and Living In Chaos. I agree with an earlier comment. Before Americana they did what they want. Now they do different stuff, based around (seemingly) the charts, but they still release good punk stuff.
Sat 14/04/01 at 18:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cheese on a turnip wrote:
> Strangely, all of the below can be applied to eminem.

>Strange that.

I noticed that too. Except I don't like Eminem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.