GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Takeshis Castle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/04/03 at 20:31
Regular
Anyne watch this great show on Challenge TV, if so any distinctive events for you?
Mon 21/04/03 at 20:50
Regular
its a good show although just what they were thinking with that final showdown is beyond me
Mon 21/04/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i love this show it's very funny, my favourite events are the Show of Hands and Bridge Ball.
Just watched the first show of the new series and bit disappointed. There seems to be too much of those water pistol games although that avalanche game was good. Hope it gets better and back to the Takeshi Castle i know and love.
Mon 21/04/03 at 19:00
" Crazy!"
I'm afraid the new series started this mornign at 9, sadly I'm a frak who was up at that time during the easter holidays to see it. I'm afraid the show seems to have gotten worse, its easier now.

Hope you enjoy it still though.
Mon 21/04/03 at 13:39
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
Yeah this show is the best thing on tv at the moment, even though it was shot in the 80s.

My favourite rounds are The Gauntlet and Bridge Ball.

New series starts today at 745pm so will be tuning in for that.

Here is a cool site that has some clips from the show that are worthwhile looking at if youve never seen the show before:

http://www.topfunwebsites.com/mambo space /index.php?option=displaypage&Itemid=56&op= space page&SubMenu=
Sun 20/04/03 at 20:31
" Crazy!"
Anyne watch this great show on Challenge TV, if so any distinctive events for you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.