GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who knows ALL cheats to gta san andreas & can you send me ALL of them please?!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 21/01/09 at 15:58
"iamtheanimalgoingup"
I need CHEATS for grand theft auto san andreas so I can use them all. Can you give them to me in weapons order 1,2,3. Like that. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Tue 21/12/10 at 01:55
Regular
"Hold it , Love it."
If you haven't found then yet try youtube GTA SA CHEATS . And the weapons come in packs , and not individually , unless you buy them at ammunation . There are also maps you can find on (images) and type in GTA SA MAPS they'll give you horseshoe locations , tags , photo opps , cars , eateries , weapon locals , hidden interiors , spawning locals , ect . A lot of fun stuff .
Thu 29/01/09 at 08:28
Regular
Try this:
http://cheats.freeola.com/playstation-2_i/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas_6355.html/
Wed 21/01/09 at 16:18
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Wed 21/01/09 at 15:58
"iamtheanimalgoingup"
I need CHEATS for grand theft auto san andreas so I can use them all. Can you give them to me in weapons order 1,2,3. Like that. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.