GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Microsoft Sega love affair conitinues beyond CE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/01/01 at 19:52
Regular
Maybe, just maybe we will se a collaboration between Microsoft and Sega. Just think - MS have the financial muscle to squeeze anyone out of the market, and yet people wonder if the games will be any good - will they be relevant. Now, If all DC games can be played on Xbox, and Sega make XBox games both companies are happy, and Sega get rich, we get a kick ass console and Microsoft gain some street cred man!

Ok,
My Le Mans review is up on the site - check it out!

Dan
Fri 26/01/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Sega and Microsoft sitting in a tree eh...?!

Well, I thought as much, I knew that Bill Gates was French! Anyway, I don't understand what Nintendo are doing about all this!!! They are still pretending that their console is 'Top-Secret' and they aren't doing much to capitalise on the Slow Start of the PS2.

I think that by the time the NGC and the MXB come out the PS2 will be very cheap, appealing and have a wide range of games, I am not a SONY person but I think that it won't be smooth sailing for Microsoft and Nintendo as of yet!

The Game
Fri 26/01/01 at 21:54
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
on the subject of Xbox's rumoured Dreamcast compatibility, Microsoft's UK PR department had this to say: "We cannot possibly comment on rumours." Oh well.
Fri 26/01/01 at 21:08
I had been suspecting such a collaboration...after all that Microsoft Stuff included in the Dreamcast!
Me However I hate Microsoft, and Love Sega...I hope Nintendo buys them then I can buy a Gamecube and know I'm getting the best Games machine with great games from the 2 best Game companies Sega and Nintendo!
No offense, but if Sega starts sleeping with Microsoft theyll lose all their respect!
Fri 26/01/01 at 20:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sounds good to me mate ;-) We'd be able to carry on playing our DC games even if the DC really does go down :-)

If that deal goes through, i'll be putting my name down for an X Box ;-)
Fri 26/01/01 at 19:52
Maybe, just maybe we will se a collaboration between Microsoft and Sega. Just think - MS have the financial muscle to squeeze anyone out of the market, and yet people wonder if the games will be any good - will they be relevant. Now, If all DC games can be played on Xbox, and Sega make XBox games both companies are happy, and Sega get rich, we get a kick ass console and Microsoft gain some street cred man!

Ok,
My Le Mans review is up on the site - check it out!

Dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.