GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Equilibrium"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/04/03 at 13:37
Regular
Quality film. But one scene is something that happens so much now in films - it involves parts of the body being sliced off.

And does Sean Bean survive any films that he is in? :P

Anyone else seen it? Discuss.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:42
" Crazy!"
It's on at the cinema now

I'll check my cinema listings now but I don't think it's showing.

Nope it isn't showing, I use the scoot.co.uk site if for some reason anyone wanted to know, I'm going to see Buklet Proof Monk tomorow as I saw How to Lose a Guy in 10 days yesterday. As I had roughly no idea what this film was about I got about half way through and realised how craply of a romantic comedy it was but couldn't not be bothered to go anywhere else so I sat and watched it.

I was one of the two guys in the screen while there was thirty or so lasses, god was I embarassed and the cinema guy on the way out of the screen gave me a right weird look, as to say "God you ******* woman".

I am going to use filmreleasedates.co.uk to see if it is out at cinemas now, it's a good sight if anyone wants to know.

I hate my cinema sometimes, it says between March 14th and 21st but my cinema can't be showing it. They have 9 screens for GOD SAKE and they are still showing Just Married! they sometimes miss films out, to my memory they've missed Jason X, Dragonfly (my mam) and now Equilibrium.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:03
Regular
"keep your receipt"
It's one of those films you watch and go, "what...the...f..."

The action scenes are fantastic, so much so that a mate I saw it with dances around like an idiot whenever we discuss it (which I beat him for, don't worry) but whenever there's no fighting the film was just soooo slow. It lacked focus and was in desperate need of some narrative. Things picked up when the lead character actually got a mission (kill the president dude) but for me it was already too late, i was bored.

The film had massive potential and could have easily turned cult-status like the matrix, if directed better. However the above reasons means it's too flawed and just not good enough. It's only redeeming features is is has the sublime Sean Bean AND Sean Pertwee (of Dog Soldier fame) however both their parts are too small in the film.
Mon 21/04/03 at 11:58
Regular
"I see you"
crazycol wrote:
> What is this film, when does it come out on DVD, has it been on at
> cinema recently.

It's on at the cinema now
Mon 21/04/03 at 10:43
" Crazy!"
What is this film, when does it come out on DVD, has it been on at cinema recently.
Sun 20/04/03 at 21:01
Regular
He survived Ronin. And the Sharpes.
Sun 20/04/03 at 18:59
Regular
"I see you"
Equilibrium is class mate, class! At least it's better than half of the pathetic films on at the moment.
Sun 20/04/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Hallelujah"
FOOLS! if i had to nominatea film for the 'ERR, what?' award, this would get my vote!!!

Never have i ever seen such pointless tiolet on such a big scren.
Sat 19/04/03 at 19:03
Regular
"I see you"
Also, the moves that the clerics do while stood in the middle of people are great.
Sat 19/04/03 at 18:56
Regular
"I see you"
Oh fantastic film, the only bad part of it was going to see it with my mate who talked pretty much all the way through.

I actually like the bit with his son in the bathroom near the end of the film, i won't say as i don't want to spoil the film for others. Oh and the puppy bit, quality. This is a film that's on my DVD's to buy list.
Sat 19/04/03 at 13:37
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Quality film. But one scene is something that happens so much now in films - it involves parts of the body being sliced off.

And does Sean Bean survive any films that he is in? :P

Anyone else seen it? Discuss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.