GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Osbournes 2nd season is it any good?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/04/03 at 22:29
Regular
Annoyingly I haven't got MTV any more, not since I have moved. Im hoping to see it next week when I go to my friends house and want to know is the 2nd series as funny as the 1st. I bought the The Osbournes on DVD a few days ago I got it real cheap for £14.00 at Virign Megastores great price, great DVD when I started watching I couldn't stop laughing Ozzy's hillarious. Im watching it agian to night.
Sat 19/04/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
2PacForever306 wrote:
> I bought the The Osbournes
> on DVD a few days ago I got it real cheap for £14.00 at Virign
> Megastores great price, great DVD when I started watching I couldn't
> stop laughing Ozzy's hillarious. Im watching it agian to night.

I don't know about the second series, but I also bought the first series yesterday and I watched all but 1 episode.

It is a laugh, especially the episode with the noisy neighbours and when Ozzy falls off his chair in episode 5.

I've just to watch the last episode as I was watching the dvd well into the morning and I was using headphones, but they snapped. Cheap piece of crap, so I'll watch the last episode later. Well recommended.
Fri 18/04/03 at 22:29
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Annoyingly I haven't got MTV any more, not since I have moved. Im hoping to see it next week when I go to my friends house and want to know is the 2nd series as funny as the 1st. I bought the The Osbournes on DVD a few days ago I got it real cheap for £14.00 at Virign Megastores great price, great DVD when I started watching I couldn't stop laughing Ozzy's hillarious. Im watching it agian to night.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.