GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kevin Phillips to Spurs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 13:25
Regular
Mark my words: 'Kevin Phillips will sign for Spurs this Summer, now that Sunderland have had their Relegation down to Division 1, confirmed!'

It's not like he's gonna want to stay with a now-First Division-team - especially if he wants to try and revive his England career.

Spurs are looking for another striker, and will no doubt be doing all-they-can to get Phillips to sign on the dotted-line, if Teddy Sheringham does leave White Hart Lane in the Summer.

And it's not like any other club's really interested in him, anyway! United have van Nistelrooy... Arsénal have Henry.... There's Owen for Liverpool..... And although they may've apparently shown an interest in him, I don't see "Super Kev" moving to Middlesbrough with players like Michael Ricketts, Malcolm Christie and Maccrone, on-board.

-----

I can also see Djibril Cissé signing for Arsénal this Summer, with either Kanu or Jeffers leaving, to make-space. Wiltord should probably be the one to go, but won't, just because he's French! Kanu's been cack all-season. And he'll probably go, just because Wenger knows he can rely on Jeffers to cheat his way into getting Arsénal back into any game.

-----

Liverpool will no doubt sign ANY big-name foreigner, playing in French Football, with the slightest-bit of interest in playing for the Scouse. Houllier seems to do it every-year, so what makes this one any different, with Liverpool failing in the league - yet again!?

-----

I can't see Man United signing anyone other than Julien Escudé though. Even if it is clear we need players like van Buyten, Mexés and Cissé - I just don't see how it'll happen. He just seems to like working with what he's already got - unlike Houllier, who'll just spend-and-spend untill he can spend no more.

-----

Don't really see too much else happening this Summer...
No doubt Chelsea will have some new Italian faces in, and it's not like Newcastle need to do much-more to their squad, except perhaps to inject a few more "future Jenas' and Dyer's" into their youth teams.

Who dares to bet against me?
Fri 25/04/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Bowyer to Villa?

We definitely need a good midfielder like him. Him and Barry would be great for the Villa squad.
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Colourless"
Kevin Phillips is too young for spurs. Maybe in 5 years time............
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:18
Regular
Er you forgot michael Carrick, and Trevor sinclair england's best left sider! they are two of the most valuable!
Tue 22/04/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
What I want to know is what will happen to West Hams squad if they go down.

Di Canio to Lazio...
Kanoute to somewhere in France..
Joe Cole maybe to Newcastle?
David James.. most people have goalkeepers and he'll surely want to go up a division to put pressure on the England number 1 goalkeeper position. But where? Maybe one of the teams going up?
Defoe to Man Utd? He's a talented striker and I think he'll be the most popular purchase on the West Ham boot sale.
Bowyer to..?

Do you think any big names will stay at West Ham and show that they are devoted to the club and it's not about the money?

And will West Ham be another Leicester - entangled in debt and on the bounce right back up or will they be a Sheff Wed?

Hopefully my team Forest will go up, we could sure use some of West Ham's players if we are to survive the premiership.
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Yep, all because of Okacha 'He's so good they named him twice'
Tue 22/04/03 at 16:58
Regular
Foreman wrote:
> Hopefully, Villa will go after Jay Jay Okacha if Bolton get relegated.
> We really need to strengthen our midfield area.
>
> Also think Hoult will leave WBA. He is an awesome goalkeeper, who has
> only had one off day, which was against Everton.

i dont see it happening to bolton now...
Tue 22/04/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I also meant to add this one to the list, there...

If Peter Reid doesn't get appointed the new full-time manager and successor to Terry Venables, then Brian Kidd will get the job - trust me!

I don't know how I know, I just do! :)

Speaking of Venables, there was this customer at work yesterday who looked just-like him - only thinner, and without the strong, cockney accent. He was with some West Country-yocal, who looked like the typical American hillbilly.
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Hopefully, Villa will go after Jay Jay Okacha if Bolton get relegated. We really need to strengthen our midfield area.

Also think Hoult will leave WBA. He is an awesome goalkeeper, who has only had one off day, which was against Everton.
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:22
Regular
but he cchose spurs so that snot going to happen!
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Phillips isn't bad, it will be interesting to see many goals he gets if joins a team that can provide him with better service.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.