GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More IIM Fun"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 07:04
Regular
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1402&p=5

Some of those are just too funny.
Sun 20/04/03 at 18:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Is crap like this really worth arguing about?
Sat 19/04/03 at 21:19
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
*sniffs*

Smell the testosterone.
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:59
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Well it hardly warranted a thread of its own, much less so when you consider it's already been posted...but I'm only replying because I didn't see this before. So don't consider this an act of war on Daredevil review proportions.
Fri 18/04/03 at 10:36
Regular
"¬_¬"
Handbags away, ladies, please.
Thu 17/04/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Well done, you posted something a couple of hours before I did, have a special prize.

Sorry, I'll read every single post on the forums to ensure there's no duplication. Come to think of it, you've posted many a pointless whine before, haven't you?
Thu 17/04/03 at 10:39
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Welcome to a few days ago when I posted this in the Iraqi Information Minister thread...
Thu 17/04/03 at 07:04
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1402&p=5

Some of those are just too funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.