GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lovely Spam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 01:31
Regular
Hello,

Have you heard those rumors about all the email you get.. especially the one about how EVERYTHING you get through email is a scam or a hoax?

I've heard them and frankly, I'm a little upset about it. You see, I've been working with this guy for over a year who's been helping honest people like you and me, build REAL wealth.

It's not hype, it's not B.S. But still he gets a bad rap because he advertises through email.

People exposed to this system have called it the "most-fun, most-safe, and most surefire way to make all the money you need (and even as much as you want)"

... And yet it's so simple.

Hard to believe?

I thought so too when I first heard about it. In fact, I was intimidated by it. But once I had it spelled out for me.... BAM! I realized the power of this simple system and put it to work!

I'll let you judge for yourself, but all the feedback I've gotten so far has been super-positive.

I've found that I'm getting more and more spam such as this - last year, I only had a few every week, but it seems that I get at least ten per day now! Has anyone else noticed the increase in spam, or am I just visiting too many sites?
Thu 17/04/03 at 01:31
Hello,

Have you heard those rumors about all the email you get.. especially the one about how EVERYTHING you get through email is a scam or a hoax?

I've heard them and frankly, I'm a little upset about it. You see, I've been working with this guy for over a year who's been helping honest people like you and me, build REAL wealth.

It's not hype, it's not B.S. But still he gets a bad rap because he advertises through email.

People exposed to this system have called it the "most-fun, most-safe, and most surefire way to make all the money you need (and even as much as you want)"

... And yet it's so simple.

Hard to believe?

I thought so too when I first heard about it. In fact, I was intimidated by it. But once I had it spelled out for me.... BAM! I realized the power of this simple system and put it to work!

I'll let you judge for yourself, but all the feedback I've gotten so far has been super-positive.

I've found that I'm getting more and more spam such as this - last year, I only had a few every week, but it seems that I get at least ten per day now! Has anyone else noticed the increase in spam, or am I just visiting too many sites?
Thu 17/04/03 at 09:24
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
When I first read that I thought you were trying to advertise it.
You're right, there is getting to be more and more spam around. I reccomend a programme called MailWasher, which can be used to bounce them back to their mail servers and make your address look like it's inactive/non-existant. It's not 100% effective, since a lot of the return addresses are faked anyway, but at least it gives you a chance to remove it from your mail server before it ends up in outlook.
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:00
Thanks, but does it still get downloaded onto my computer first? I already use the rules wizard in Outlook, and even though it filters a lot of spam every day, I still want to know how so many spammers get the email in the first place.
Thu 17/04/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It checks your mail while it's still on the server, you can then bounce or delete it as you see fit. Only the things left on the server when you check your mail's in outlook will be downloaded to your computer.

There are many ways spammers get email addresses, but the main methods are ways like using bots to check websites for e-mail addresses (but you can use JavaScript to seperate them so it makes no sense to a bot), and I think some (seedy, smaller, dodgy etc) companies sometimes sell on e-mail address lists from registered users, although most with any reputation won't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.