GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Terminator 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 00:04
Regular
Does anyone have any info on when this is due to be released? Or has anyone seen any trailers or any promotional stuff?

I know it's a female Terminator this time, but can you give me any more info.

Also, does Arnold have only a bit part?
Thu 17/04/03 at 00:04
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Does anyone have any info on when this is due to be released? Or has anyone seen any trailers or any promotional stuff?

I know it's a female Terminator this time, but can you give me any more info.

Also, does Arnold have only a bit part?
Thu 17/04/03 at 01:00
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Hey English Bloke Schwarzeneggers' 3rd movie is out in UK in the summer July looks likely, I saw a teaser for the film when I went to see 8 Mile it looks pretty good but, the PG rating it's been given is worrying me a bit, toning down the violence will spoil the film, and it's disappionting that none of the original actors will be featured in the 3rd film and James Camerion unfortunetly itsn't the guy directing T3. But although I doubt the 3rd movie will be as good as the 1st 2 films Im going to see Termanator 3 Rise Of The Machines for sure when it's out.
Thu 17/04/03 at 08:54
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Er...the film hasn't been rated yet you bellend! It'll probably get a 15 certificate like the other two. Oh, and it comes out August 1st - two days before I turn 15 :D
Thu 17/04/03 at 08:58
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Oh, and the female terminator is the T-X (Terminatrix), who is Arnie's (who has been upgraded to a new, but still shitee model) enemy throughout the film.

So no, he doesn't have a smaller part. Jeez, where do you get all of this pretentious crap from man. I'll never see the day that it'll be a PG.
Thu 17/04/03 at 09:36
Regular
"not dead"
I watched the trailer at movies.yahoo.com the other day.

Wasn't really that impressed though. When I saw the first pictures of it I was quite excited, but I fear it will just be too much running from the girlinator, and blowing things up.
Thu 17/04/03 at 10:58
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Collective Zepplin when I saw the trailer for T3 it was only like 2 months ago before the trailer started it showed the film was given a PG rating, however Im sure the film will be eventually given an 15 rating.
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:01
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I think it looks promising. Sure, It'll be overshadowed my the new Matrix film and Arnie is older, but it could be cool *crosses fingers*.
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
2PacForever306 wrote:
> Collective Zepplin when I saw the trailer for T3 it was only like 2
> months ago before the trailer started it showed the film was given a
> PG rating, however Im sure the film will be eventually given an 15
> rating.

Are you sure the rating wasnt for the trailer itself?
Thu 17/04/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I think it's safe to say that this T-X will have some martial arts abilities...she wouldn't be a Hollywood action actress without them.

I believe it will lick balls but hey maybe I'll be proved wrong.
Thu 17/04/03 at 18:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ahnolt is slowly turning into McBain.

MENDOZAAAAAAAAAA!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.