GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone getting My Little Eye DVD?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/04/03 at 23:59
Regular
The DVD is surposed to be revolutionary allowing you to watch the movie like your on the internet kind of, you can view different rooms like Big Brother, the film is like a adult thriller version of Big Brother the film comes in a 2 disc with a good amount of extras. Anyway I probably will buy it to see what it's like the DVD sounds pretty awesome. Im buying The Osbournes on DVD aswell, is Resident Evil and Natural Born Killers worth buying? Im just wandering what the Natural Born Killers is like, (I ain't seen it) although the film was band and it's pretty violent, alot of people say it's a brilliant film I wouldn't mind seeing the fuss is about.
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:10
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Thanks the and advice and Collective Zepplin for show the DVD extras.

I will probably check out Resident Evil and Natural Born Killers (Directors' cut) defiantly, Im buying The Osbournes DVD for sure and hopefully Blade 2 it's only like £10.00 at the moment in some shops, My Little Eye is hight on my list too, dawn theres too many great DVDs out, 8 Miles out end of may Im getting that one for sure.
Thu 17/04/03 at 08:49
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I never saw My Little Eye (and I always get it confused with The Eye). Anyway, Resident Evil is a great film and you should definately get it. The same goes for Natural Born Killers.

My Little Eye:
Interactive browser mode
Deleted scenes with optional director and producer commentary
A 'Making Of My Little Eye' featurette (30 mins)
'My Little Eye' gallery
Theatrical trailer
Teaser trailer
TV spots
Interactive menu
Scene access

Resident Evil:
Audio commentary from the cast and crew
'The Making Of Resident Evil' documentary
'Scoring Resident Evil' featurette
'Costumes' featurette
'Set Design' featurette
Zombie camera tests
Slipknot 'My Plague' music video easter egg (hidden feature)
Theatrical trailer
Teaser trailer
Interactive menu
Scene access

Natural Born Killers:
Audio Commentary from Director Oliver Stone
'Making Of' Documentary - 'Chaos Rising' (30 Minutes)
Deleted Scenes (30 mins)
Oliver Stone Interview (10 Minutes)
Alternative Ending, with Introduction from Oliver Stone (5 Minutes)
Interactive Menu
Scene Access

Or the Director's Cut:
Audio commentary from director Oliver Stone
Alternative ending
'Chaos Rising - The Storm Around Natural Born Killers' documentary
Additional scenes including Denis Leary's cameo role and the shocking courtroom scene featuring Ashley Judd
Oliver Stone on the original soundtrack
Stills gallery
Trailer
8 page booklet with notes by film critic Mark Kermode
Thu 17/04/03 at 06:40
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Yup - My Little Eye was a watchable enough movie in the first place, the interesting looking DVD makes it a must buy. Kind of think it'll probably end up as a dull gimic, but then at least the actual film is still pretty good.
Thu 17/04/03 at 02:29
Regular
"cachoo"
I'll be getting My Little Eye. Haven't seen it, but thats what I usually do, buy them without watching. Buying Osbournes too! Looks good.

Resident Evil's not bad. It's a good movie and I personally like it a lot. Soundtrack's good! I suppose it's worth buying.. Everytime I watch it, it makes me want to play the game..
Haven't seen Natural Born Killers though..
Wed 16/04/03 at 23:59
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
The DVD is surposed to be revolutionary allowing you to watch the movie like your on the internet kind of, you can view different rooms like Big Brother, the film is like a adult thriller version of Big Brother the film comes in a 2 disc with a good amount of extras. Anyway I probably will buy it to see what it's like the DVD sounds pretty awesome. Im buying The Osbournes on DVD aswell, is Resident Evil and Natural Born Killers worth buying? Im just wandering what the Natural Born Killers is like, (I ain't seen it) although the film was band and it's pretty violent, alot of people say it's a brilliant film I wouldn't mind seeing the fuss is about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.