GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"you are all chumps"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/01/01 at 20:59
Regular
whoever buys a ps1 is a chump. how stupid could you be damnit! Sony have just brought out a new most amazing best console ever ( this comment from the most biased person ever) so how long are they going to stick with it before they dump the ps1 like bubbling brown magma from last nights curry? 100£ for the screen ( the only reason worth buying a ps1) 60£ for the machine plus i dont know how much for OLD games. so there is a huge back catalog but what would you like to play on? an old grey piece of trash or the glistening black shimmering torso of the ps2. If it were up to me everyone who buys a ps2 should have their money taken and used to send them to the looney bin for no foresight. plus the ps2 has a much greater scape for posibilities than the workhorse the ps1 was. for an example look at nintendo with the '64 and the supa nin.
2d or 3d. the supa nin got dropped by all the companies and so will the ps1 as soon as its bigger brother is released en masse. please think people before you shop, and use that 160£ for the deposit on a ps2
Sat 17/01/09 at 07:11
Regular
"wats da craic guys"
hello Moggy..it sounds like nasco doesn,t want to get involved with this rent thing for this year and may be doesn,t want to get involved with taken clients from the vigo group who might be a bit nasty to him in the future you know how this mafia crowd work as nasco said ending his e-mail see how you get on with the vigo group this year,i have not heard any more from the vigo but you said that your going alone this year if you do get clients and you get to many give me a shout and i will rent it out to them im on the ground floor A1 Block4 and it would be handy for people with wheel chairs and people with young children worried about balconys so you can get back to me and we could get some thing sorted...thanks Napper if you do want to get in touch my e-mail is [email protected]
Fri 16/01/09 at 17:56
Regular
No deal available with nasco this year, Seems like he could not get enough of us willing to rent our Apartments (or i could be reading his email wrong)Has anyone had any feedback from vigo regards rental.
Guess i will go it alone again this year with rentals.

Hello Friends,
It's been awhile since we last wrote you and we didn't inform you about our decision for the apartments. After a carefull research we found out that the tour agents
wants to have more apartments i.e not 5 apartments but 35 so that it will be easier to sign cotracts. As you all know our main business is not renting and letting apartments
And unfortunatelly we can't sign such contracts. Because we respect each one of you we don't want someone to be left dissapointed and we offer you this year to turn to
the manager of Hotel Vigo for offers for the next season.
Best Wishes
________
Thu 25/01/01 at 23:26
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Hmmmm...where to start?
Buying a PS1 isn't such a terrible idea. A second hand one isn't going to cost you any more than £20, plus maybe £10 a game, or £5 for a controller or memory pack. Now I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty good deal. Despite the fact that the PS is about to croak, there are some good games on it, definitely worth a tenner.
Now I'm quite biased against Sony (for 'quite' read 'excessively'), yet I'd still buy a PS1 if I could be condfident of finding the games I wanted for it.

I did own a PS once upon a time, but that's another story for another day.
Thu 25/01/01 at 21:12
ive red it. try to play prem manager 98 on ps2
Thu 25/01/01 at 21:10
Regular
*Ahem* read my topic titled "There isn't anything wrong with the PS2" -sony

Then you'll see why Sony aren't so good!
Thu 25/01/01 at 20:59
whoever buys a ps1 is a chump. how stupid could you be damnit! Sony have just brought out a new most amazing best console ever ( this comment from the most biased person ever) so how long are they going to stick with it before they dump the ps1 like bubbling brown magma from last nights curry? 100£ for the screen ( the only reason worth buying a ps1) 60£ for the machine plus i dont know how much for OLD games. so there is a huge back catalog but what would you like to play on? an old grey piece of trash or the glistening black shimmering torso of the ps2. If it were up to me everyone who buys a ps2 should have their money taken and used to send them to the looney bin for no foresight. plus the ps2 has a much greater scape for posibilities than the workhorse the ps1 was. for an example look at nintendo with the '64 and the supa nin.
2d or 3d. the supa nin got dropped by all the companies and so will the ps1 as soon as its bigger brother is released en masse. please think people before you shop, and use that 160£ for the deposit on a ps2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.