GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/07/05 at 22:55
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Anyone got this? What you think? usual questions... I just ordered it from play for a whopping £2.99.
Fri 22/07/05 at 22:55
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Anyone got this? What you think? usual questions... I just ordered it from play for a whopping £2.99.
Fri 22/07/05 at 23:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's a bit pants actually. Buggy as hell, I couldn't play it for more than an hour at a time thanks to constant disconnects. The quests are dull, the environments samey and repetative, the combat is just plain awful.

For 2.99 it's worth a look (maybe they've even gone and fixed all the problems the game had..... though that's unlikely) past the free month though I wouldn't bother forking out the cash to continue.
Fri 22/07/05 at 23:12
Regular
Another person who should have chose WoW.
Fri 22/07/05 at 23:23
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Damarus wrote:
> Another person who should have chose WoW.

I did choose WoW then sold it, back when my pc couldnt run paint. I will probably pick that up again though, just need to save a little cash right now, £2.99 is bog all really. Plus I also heard sony are taking over the running of the servers or something.
Sat 23/07/05 at 17:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
gr13ve wrote:
> Plus I also heard sony
> are taking over the running of the servers or something.

Indeed, as Warner Brothers cut it's losses and abandoned the game.
Sun 24/07/05 at 10:08
Regular
"8==="
Was it made by Sega?
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Hedfix wrote:
> Was it made by Sega?

That's a Crossbob question.

I considered getting this, but there's the matter of the subscription charge...
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:19
Regular
"8==="
No, that's a crossbob ANSWER in that it doesn't answer the question.
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:33
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Hedfix wrote:
> No, that's a crossbob ANSWER in that it doesn't answer the question.

Yes i thought so too... (crossbob reply)

And in answer to the question... is was made by Sega. 9 quid per month subscription, probably wont play it any longer anyway but it only cost 3 quid so not much of a loss.
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:59
Regular
"8==="
Far enough, I was just wondering. I'll now file it in my memory next to all the other dodgy games Sega have made (not a sega fan - although I have just picked up Shenmue 2 *crosses fingers*).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.