GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My cat is such a whingebag."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/04/03 at 10:05
Regular
Honestly, I thought cats liked being picked up, but mine struggles and hisses and miaows until you have to drop it. Stoopid kitty, back in your box *cracks whip*
Wed 16/04/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ha.
That sentence didn't sound right.
"she'll sleep with the dogs now"
Ha.
Wed 16/04/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
My cat used to be mega mega mega mega scared of everything! She'd been abandoned by like 5 previous owners and would just hide from the dogs, me, everyone...

Now she's better, she still won't approach you in the street but she'll come over to you in the house and she'll sleep with the dogs now...

Ah, it was fun when we had the puppies though, she'd attack them all when they were smaller then her but after we kept one and it started to get bigger than her she attacked it less and less, she just ran!

Sometimes though she'll just attack the dog for no aparrant reason...
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:59
Regular
"That's right!"
My cat used to hate being picked up by me. I always annoyed her, because I was only 2 or 3 when we got her. Now she likes me, but she's still a mean old thing, always willing to have a go at you and treat your hand like a scratch toy.

She's 17 in September, and she's fat, slow and lazy. But when she wants, she can still scratch your eyes out.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
My cat is really cute but he will not let you pick him up. He tries to pounce on the field mice near us and if you give it a food ball / grape / tomato or round sweet it will bat it around the room playfully before eating it.

Only trouble is it looks like a 2 year old, 40 kg, German Shepherd.
Wed 16/04/03 at 10:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I have two cats, but the other one is just docile and sleeps all day...until 3 in the morning when it's outside my window miaowing to come ine.
Wed 16/04/03 at 10:32
Regular
"..."
yey! someone else apart from me has an evil cat! It seems like every other cat i have ever met is a thousand times more friendly than mine. Damn evil witch.
Wed 16/04/03 at 10:23
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
monkey_man wrote:
> Fast as real hawk!

Ahhh, now what you need to do here is put rubber bands around it's paws, holding the front two and back two together...
Wed 16/04/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Slaveunit wrote:
>backside with sweetcorn tongs....

Ouch
Wed 16/04/03 at 10:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I used to pick it up with one hand under the belly and one under the neck, but then it couldn't miaow because it's throat was somewhat restricted. I can pick it up with one hand now, but it's quite wily and gets away swiftly. Fast as real hawk!
Wed 16/04/03 at 10:10
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Try picking it up by the belly and not by the mouth and backside with sweetcorn tongs....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.