GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 23:51
Regular
I picked this up today (which means I can get rid of my year-old VCD :D) and it's nice to finally see it in crystal clear quality. Although there's an hour of extras (and unlocking the Slipknot music video easter egg is damn fun), it was annoying to see that the alternate ending and other director's commentary didn't make the cut. Still, worth the £12.99 :)

Ah, Battle Royale Special Edition tomorrow, so it's all good :)
Tue 15/04/03 at 23:51
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I picked this up today (which means I can get rid of my year-old VCD :D) and it's nice to finally see it in crystal clear quality. Although there's an hour of extras (and unlocking the Slipknot music video easter egg is damn fun), it was annoying to see that the alternate ending and other director's commentary didn't make the cut. Still, worth the £12.99 :)

Ah, Battle Royale Special Edition tomorrow, so it's all good :)
Wed 16/04/03 at 00:41
Regular
About time too!

Although i have had the Region 1 version for like 10 months now...

I tell you one thing that bothers me about the region 2 version cover. The "resident evil" writing on the cover goes underneath Milla Jovovich's dress covering up her thighs while the Region 1 version shows them in all thier glory...

I've had sleepless nights over that i tell ya...
Wed 16/04/03 at 00:52
Regular
"She's a dog!"
What is the alternate ending?
Wed 16/04/03 at 07:11
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Or†ega wrote:
> About time too!
>
> Although i have had the Region 1 version for like 10 months now...
>
> I tell you one thing that bothers me about the region 2 version cover.
> The "resident evil" writing on the cover goes underneath
> Milla Jovovich's dress covering up her thighs while the Region 1
> version shows them in all thier glory...
>
> I've had sleepless nights over that i tell ya...

It's only Milla :P

And Milla says on the commentary that the alternate ending involves...

She blows the licker up with that M4 that she has on the front cover, using the grenade launcher. I wondered why they gave her that gun on the cover when she never used it :P
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Dude could you send me the VCD if you still have it please?
Wed 16/04/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Or†ega wrote:
> About time too!
>
> Although i have had the Region 1 version for like 10 months now...

Yeah same here. Can't believe how long its took as it was out in the cinema here last July about the same time as the Region 1 DVD. From USA cinema to Region 1 took around 4 months yet its taken 10 months for UK cinema to Region 2.
Fri 18/04/03 at 11:05
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Dude could you send me the VCD if you still have it please?

Only if you paid postage costs and also, I've already given it to my friend. Just rent it - you'll get it quicker with better quality for about the same price.
Sun 20/04/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Is Resi Evil worth buying on DVD or should I not bother?
Sun 20/04/03 at 19:23
Regular
"I see you"
Personally i'd buy it and i am next week but i suggest you watch it first if you've not seen it.
Sun 20/04/03 at 19:25
" Crazy!"
Well I got the region 2 dvd yesterday (sat) and saw it at cinema 5 times so no rush to watch it again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.