GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/06 at 04:01
Regular
By the time you read this I'll have already gone. Sure you can wish me a good trip even though I won't read it until I get back, it's the thought that counts ;)

I was suppose to wake up at 4am but I woke up a few hours early, we leave the house at 5am and catching the coach at half past. A quiet 2 hour journey to Heathrow, might try and get a bit more sleep if I can. It'll be 7:30am then and my flight isn't till 12 noon :S my mum didn't realise you can check in online now, so I'll have to kill time at the airport.

So from 12 onwards I'll be on the plane for the next 13 to 14 hours watching movies and playing games. I never had these things to keep me entertained the last time I was on holiday 11 years earlier on a trip to Hong Kong. So I'm really looking forward to the flight aswell as my stay in Singapore.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to win another GAD so I didn't get enough vouchers to buy a digital camera so I wont be able to take any pictures for you all this time. I'll be going back there though, end of next month if I'm lucky.

Well you all have a good 2 weeks without me, I'm sure there will be moments I'll miss you too :) take care everyone.
Fri 13/10/06 at 00:06
Regular
Aww.. Have a good one Marky!! Just what ever you do in Singapore, don't spit..NOT ANYWHERE! Things like being held captive and caned several times with a slab of bamboo happen to people who do.. Dispose of all bodily fluids properly! Hehe :P

We'll miss you!!
Thu 12/10/06 at 12:26
Regular
"..."
Makes you wonder why he didn't deploy said parachute?
Thu 12/10/06 at 11:18
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
pb wrote:
> Yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter about numbers if it's your
> plane that's currently falling out of the sky...

I've read that the plane that crashed into that appartment in New York had parachutes on it so that if the engines failed the plane was light enough to float back to earth.

You'd need quite a few for a jumbo though!
Wed 11/10/06 at 22:41
Regular
"Mooching around"
Have fun Machie, I'll send my love in spirit form :D
Wed 11/10/06 at 14:00
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter about numbers if it's your plane that's currently falling out of the sky...
Wed 11/10/06 at 13:58
Regular
"..."
pb wrote:
> And flying is still statistically the safest way to travel.

Ahh...but remember that there are 3 types of lies in this world:-

- Lies
- Damn Lies
and
- Statistics.

;-)
Wed 11/10/06 at 13:22
"possibly impossible"
I love flying (preferably in a plane though). Guess I've been used to it since flying as a kid. We used to go off to Ibiza before it was all built up, back when it was a quiet little place.

Fly twice a year now to Spain, but those long-haul flights to USA and India were good as well (but then, I was in Business class!).

And flying is still statistically the safest way to travel.
Wed 11/10/06 at 13:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Smedlos wrote:
> If he's on flight number SQ317 he taxied at 12-29 so he'll be
> queuing up to take off I'd imagine.

Oh great our resident commentator! ;-)
Wed 11/10/06 at 13:05
Regular
Can't imagine ever being able to sleep on a plane, I have enough trouble in familiar surroundings at home ... Maybe if I got a lil drunk ...
Wed 11/10/06 at 13:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea my flight to Shanghai was 13 hours and it was terrible, i always seem to get stuck behind a guy who leans his seat all the way back so i can't sleep with my head down on the pull down desk thing which is the only position i find comfortable and actually stand a chance of getting to sleep with

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.