GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ooh, new Chris Morris series!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/04/03 at 14:45
Regular
...in 2004 :p

There's a story on the BBC news website about it. You find the link, I can't be bothered.
Tue 15/04/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
For those who are interested Chris Morris' series Jam is being released on DVD on the 28 of April, and it is the complete series spread over 2 discs with a whole host of extras.

Play have it for sale at the following page for £14.99:
http://www.playserver2.com/play247 .asp?page=title&r=R2&title=113215 (remove spaces).
Tue 15/04/03 at 08:04
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
He was in the 1st series of Im Alan Partridge in the episode where Alan was creating the video for the Canal Boat people. This is because Alan was slagging the local farmers and Chris was the head farmer, or spokesperson for the farmers when he did an interview with Alan on his radio programme.
Tue 15/04/03 at 01:46
Regular
Alan Partridge?
Isn't that Steve Coogan?
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
For those interested...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ entertainment/tv_and_radio/2946465.stm

Not much new info though.

"Shut it Alan, I want you to stop."
Mon 14/04/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Day Today
Brass Eye
Jam
Alan Partridge
The Friday Night Armistice

Brilliant and controversial satirist who lots of tele people don't like because he stitches them up much better than Beadle ever did. Comedy genius. Jam is currently playing on C4 late one week night. Check it out - it's not his funniest stuff, but it's what got him in trouble in the first place.
Mon 14/04/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Who?
Mon 14/04/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...in 2004 :p

There's a story on the BBC news website about it. You find the link, I can't be bothered.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.