GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I apologise, I am in a foul mood today."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/04/03 at 14:40
Regular
Something has really put me in a foul mood today, but I'm not even sure what it is! It could be this site I'm trying to build at the moment. The coding i really ticking me off, as it's not behaving as it should be, but it's only a stupid website - I've built tons before, and I've never got peeved when they go wrong. My Mum's decided to have this week off work, right slap-bang in the middle of my Uni hols, but even her meddling around doesn't normally get on my nerves. I'm just in a bad mood. Don't know why.
Mon 14/04/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Selected"
who fouled themselves?

(toilet humour - the best no matter what anyone says so shut up)
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:07
Regular
Quick someone feed him!
Mon 14/04/03 at 17:10
Regular
"bing bang bong"
If I had to write one of these posts everytime I was in a foul mood, I'd get banned for spamming :O(
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm feeling pretty content with myself today, mind you I'm treating everyday like a Sunday so far so I don't do anything remotely stressful and just lounge around the house with maybe quick visits from my friends. Ahhhhhhh.
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Not your monkey"
I knew that would fall flat.

It just something my flatmates and I used to say.
Doesn't work quite as well when typed, I agree.
:-)
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's "fowl", you "fool".
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Actually, I'm in a remarkably good mood today.

Apache TomCat is behaving itself (rare occassion) and my Java servlets are doing all sorts of things they should do (and one or two they shouldn't)

I'm off to the MEN tonight to see Coldplay, and all in all, I'm not feeling remotely hen-like.

Tra-la-la
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Not your monkey"
monkey_man wrote:
> Something has really put me in a foul mood today,

I rarely feel like a hen.
Mon 14/04/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Something has really put me in a foul mood today, but I'm not even sure what it is! It could be this site I'm trying to build at the moment. The coding i really ticking me off, as it's not behaving as it should be, but it's only a stupid website - I've built tons before, and I've never got peeved when they go wrong. My Mum's decided to have this week off work, right slap-bang in the middle of my Uni hols, but even her meddling around doesn't normally get on my nerves. I'm just in a bad mood. Don't know why.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.