GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/04/03 at 10:44
Regular
Saw this in the cinema when it came out, but haven't watched it for ages.

I borrowed the special edition DVD thing off a mater over the weekend, and watched The Matrix and the whole Matrix: Revisited thing as well, so I had about 4 1/2 hours of continuous Matrix.

And I loved it. It's really got me in the mood for the sequel, anyone got a date for when it's out? I know it's soon, but I'm not sure exavtly when.

Oh, and NO spoilers please. I've gone this far without hearing anything about the plot for the second one, mainly because I wasn't really that interested before, and so I don't want some spotty little oik giving the game away.

I've got a few ideas of what I think may happen, and I can't wait to find out if I'm right.
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Brrrrr."
El Blokey wrote:
> 23 May.
>
> Revolutions 7th November.

Thanks...
Tue 15/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
no lieutenant your men are already dead
Tue 15/04/03 at 18:17
Regular
Hmmm, I watched The Matrix this morning, a truly fantastic film and probably the best plot i've seen in ages. As for the stunts and action sequences *jaw drops*

*Anticipates sequel*
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:16
Regular
"That's right!"
He's the kid who said Swordfish was one of the best films he'd ever seen.

*cannot comprehend that statement... head blows up*
Tue 15/04/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> when I asked one what it was like, he said it was nothing special

This guy sounds like a bit of a spanner to me....

;)
Mon 14/04/03 at 13:07
Regular
"That's right!"
I've only seen the trailer once. I may re-watch it, but after that NO MORE! I hate the way they show the best bits on trailers, then when you see the film, there's nothing that makes you go "Wow..."

I missed The Matrix at the cinema, a few of my mates went to see it, and when I asked one what it was like, he said it was nothing special, so I never bothered with it. I didn't take into account that out of all my friends, he was the least interested in film. By the time another mate told me how amazing it was, it was no longer on at the cinema, so I had to wait for video. It blew me away (not literally, that'd be stoo-pad) and the sequel has me squirming in anticipation.
Mon 14/04/03 at 11:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I plan to get my tickets as soon as possible. Earliest possible showing for me.

*watches trailer again*

Oh baby.
Mon 14/04/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Thought it was the 15th of May? That's what I've been led to believe.
> Watching the first movie after seeing the trailers for Matrix:
> Reloaded makes it seem tame in comparison.

It is. For the residents of the US anyway.

Advance Screenings take place on the May 15th week though...
Mon 14/04/03 at 10:53
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Are you calling Google a liar?!

;-)

Either way, it's mid-May. But in the meantime, Phone Booth is this Friday. Yay!
Mon 14/04/03 at 10:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Thought it was the 15th of May? That's what I've been led to believe. Watching the first movie after seeing the trailers for Matrix: Reloaded makes it seem tame in comparison.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.