GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'[Game]' The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Wed 14/01/09 at 17:07
Regular
The legend of zelda: ocarina of time was and still is my favorite zelda game of all time. It pretty well started the zelda craze, and it still keeps it going. Ocarina of time was about a young boy named Link, who is chosen to find the three spiritual stones and return them to princess zelda before the evil ganondorf does. Once Link does retrieves the three spiritual stones, ganondorf gained the triforce and took control of Hyrule. Link proceeds into the temple of time and pulls out the master sword, which makes Link an adult. Link then has to go through 7 temples to retrieve the 7 medallions and defeat ganondorf.

The gameplay in this game is classic, yet fun. For the time it was made, the graphics are top notch, everything you can do makes the game great.

The game has 10 main dungeons, and a few side dungeons. Each dungeon is ruled by bosses, who take your skill and the item found in the dungeon to defeat. In between the dungeons are certain tasks you have to complete to get to the next dungeon. For example, the Zora task while you are a kid involves you having to venture to Zora's Domain, and then going out to the Hylian Lake to find a message in a bottle, and then going back in to talk to King Zora, and then finding a stray fish and catching in a bottle. This has to take place before you can enter the dungeon, Jabu Jabu's Belly.

As you can see, the game is extremely long, which in my opinion makes it fun. This also gives it a great replay value, especially when you don't find everything in your first playthrough. You can go make a new file and go look for all of the heart pieces, and all of the gold skulltula's and things like that.

I give The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time a .....

9/10 Replay Value: Moderatley High
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 14/01/09 at 17:07
Regular
The legend of zelda: ocarina of time was and still is my favorite zelda game of all time. It pretty well started the zelda craze, and it still keeps it going. Ocarina of time was about a young boy named Link, who is chosen to find the three spiritual stones and return them to princess zelda before the evil ganondorf does. Once Link does retrieves the three spiritual stones, ganondorf gained the triforce and took control of Hyrule. Link proceeds into the temple of time and pulls out the master sword, which makes Link an adult. Link then has to go through 7 temples to retrieve the 7 medallions and defeat ganondorf.

The gameplay in this game is classic, yet fun. For the time it was made, the graphics are top notch, everything you can do makes the game great.

The game has 10 main dungeons, and a few side dungeons. Each dungeon is ruled by bosses, who take your skill and the item found in the dungeon to defeat. In between the dungeons are certain tasks you have to complete to get to the next dungeon. For example, the Zora task while you are a kid involves you having to venture to Zora's Domain, and then going out to the Hylian Lake to find a message in a bottle, and then going back in to talk to King Zora, and then finding a stray fish and catching in a bottle. This has to take place before you can enter the dungeon, Jabu Jabu's Belly.

As you can see, the game is extremely long, which in my opinion makes it fun. This also gives it a great replay value, especially when you don't find everything in your first playthrough. You can go make a new file and go look for all of the heart pieces, and all of the gold skulltula's and things like that.

I give The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time a .....

9/10 Replay Value: Moderatley High

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.