GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drinking too much coffee causes hallucinations"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/09 at 09:55
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Apparently if you drink 7 cups of instant coffee in a day you are more likely to hallucinate (as well as being off your face on caffeine) than if you only drunk one. Makes me glad I'm a tea drinker...

BBC News Story
Thu 15/01/09 at 00:31
Regular
Just have an intensely traumatic experience instead =]
Wed 14/01/09 at 23:09
Regular
I'd have thought it'd be linked to dopamine too, considering it releases a hell of a lot of it, it seems

I'm in the 3%, you get used to it
Wed 14/01/09 at 22:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think that is interesting, although if you drink that many cups of brandy, the hallucinations are much more entertaining.

In the Metro, its that or somethig like 16 cups of weak tea, 7 of strong brewed tea, 3 Red Bulls, 31/2 caffeine pills or a partridge in a pear tree that will have the same effect.

I wonder if the students they tested this had their spliff in theirmouths throughout the duration of this test, or just popped it near the end?
Wed 14/01/09 at 15:06
Regular
"Notable"
Have a little bit of of LSD instead of loads of excess coffee.

It's more economic.
Wed 14/01/09 at 14:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I hate news stories like this. Everyone knows that if you drink 'too much', bad things are going to happen because drinking 'too much' is drinking to an excess. Drinking too much water will kill you.
Wed 14/01/09 at 10:40
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pb wrote:
> Heard this on the radio this morning while driving in to work
> (past the purple field of floating cows and the pinapple
> bridges).

Hey. you saw them too - cool man:-)
Wed 14/01/09 at 10:26
"possibly impossible"
Heard this on the radio this morning while driving in to work (past the purple field of floating cows and the pinapple bridges).
Wed 14/01/09 at 09:55
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Apparently if you drink 7 cups of instant coffee in a day you are more likely to hallucinate (as well as being off your face on caffeine) than if you only drunk one. Makes me glad I'm a tea drinker...

BBC News Story

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.