GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lack of Excitement"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 17:19
Regular
Lately I’ve been feeling different than how I ordinarily feel. I’ve been feeling bored.

Lack of excitement

I’ve had enough of going to school everyday and it being the same repetitive thing it was yesterday. I need more.

Lack of excitement

Why can’t time go faster for I could finish high school and move on to a nice university or collage that would make me happy. But would this really make me happy?

Lack of excitement

I have one big dream in life that if I work hard at I know I could succeed but waiting for it is just to tiresome. Why am I so young?

Lack of excitement

I’m one of the popular ones at school and I get fair grades but why isn’t this enough for me.

Lack of excitement

I’m a different kind of person and you could see this by looking at my complexion and attire but is there any reason to give me weird looks when I pass by you and you don’t know me.

Lack of excitement

Why do I get my thrills from messing with others and being malice but I know I would help out someone if they needed help at an time.

Lack of excitement

Yesterday an old man was at the side of the road trying to but gas in his car but he couldn’t carry the tank so I stopped o help. We talked for a long time and he offered me a job to work for him around the house a bit for a ridiculously high amount of cash. When I got home I forgot about it. Why?

Lack of excitement

Why am I happy my relationship with my family is poor but I tell everyone here in the forums about it as if I know all you.

I know why I feel like this I repeat. You might think it’s dumb but don’t judge me. If anyone knows me here they would know that I have a slight eating disorder and I have to take pills before I eat too much. So because I don’t want the pills, I limit my eating. Now I have to force myself to eat food most of the time. And I hear lots of the symptoms for eating disorders are depression. But it’s more like realization for me. I don’t feel bad I just feel bored and well blahish.

This post was from the heart and not made by Drunk Cow, but by Joe Tobias Medina. Me.

Joe
Wed 09/04/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Laughingstock"
"Joe Medina" - with a name like that you should be playing for the Miami Dolphins: no lack of excitement there.... so I'm told.
Wed 09/04/03 at 21:04
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I feel better now.:-D

I like my name. It is like ......wooosh

Tobias and Toby is what some people call me.
Wed 09/04/03 at 07:03
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Yeah, I feel the same at the mo. I'm sure it's just some phase that'll go away when it gets really sunny, like in summer!
Tue 08/04/03 at 23:39
Regular
As is Tobias. I know someone lucky enough to have it for a first name. He rules.

I bought soap shoes (before I got SA2B thanks :^P ). Why?

Lack of excitement.

I grazed myself a bit (lot) an didn't get particularly excited.

Seems like what you'd associate with a mid-life crisis. I don't know if that sense of dissatisfaction with life is hitting people younger than it used to, if it's been like this for every other generation, or if we're just in a bored minority.
But there has to be something fresh on this stale 9 to 5 planet.

Just someone let me know what it is, cos it's not sliding down hand rails.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Drunk Cow wrote:
> I have one big dream in life that if I work hard at I know I could
> succeed but waiting for it is just to tiresome. Why am I so young?

And the dream is? ?? ???

Joe Medina is a cool name btw. If you came to the UK and said "Hi, I'm Joe Medina" people would expect you to be a hitman or something.
Tue 08/04/03 at 17:19
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Lately I’ve been feeling different than how I ordinarily feel. I’ve been feeling bored.

Lack of excitement

I’ve had enough of going to school everyday and it being the same repetitive thing it was yesterday. I need more.

Lack of excitement

Why can’t time go faster for I could finish high school and move on to a nice university or collage that would make me happy. But would this really make me happy?

Lack of excitement

I have one big dream in life that if I work hard at I know I could succeed but waiting for it is just to tiresome. Why am I so young?

Lack of excitement

I’m one of the popular ones at school and I get fair grades but why isn’t this enough for me.

Lack of excitement

I’m a different kind of person and you could see this by looking at my complexion and attire but is there any reason to give me weird looks when I pass by you and you don’t know me.

Lack of excitement

Why do I get my thrills from messing with others and being malice but I know I would help out someone if they needed help at an time.

Lack of excitement

Yesterday an old man was at the side of the road trying to but gas in his car but he couldn’t carry the tank so I stopped o help. We talked for a long time and he offered me a job to work for him around the house a bit for a ridiculously high amount of cash. When I got home I forgot about it. Why?

Lack of excitement

Why am I happy my relationship with my family is poor but I tell everyone here in the forums about it as if I know all you.

I know why I feel like this I repeat. You might think it’s dumb but don’t judge me. If anyone knows me here they would know that I have a slight eating disorder and I have to take pills before I eat too much. So because I don’t want the pills, I limit my eating. Now I have to force myself to eat food most of the time. And I hear lots of the symptoms for eating disorders are depression. But it’s more like realization for me. I don’t feel bad I just feel bored and well blahish.

This post was from the heart and not made by Drunk Cow, but by Joe Tobias Medina. Me.

Joe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.