GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F1-Brazil"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 13:10
Regular
Wow what a race, so many crashes, so much exitement. Nice to see schumi having a tough time for a change, he can't really complain 'cos he's had his time in the limelight.

poor old Rubens though, how unlucky can you get?

I think the one rain tyre type rule played a big part in this race, for safety reasons I think they should change this rule.

so what did you folks think of it?
Thu 10/04/03 at 13:43
"I hate that!!!"
I had a gut feeling the race would be stopped, and I just knew it would be a great race.

Second place is a great result for Jordan and it was well deserved.
Wed 09/04/03 at 23:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I thought Fisichella had won when the red flag came out. Jordan could use a race win.
Wed 09/04/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I've looked for any comment regarding this Friday but no ones
> mentioned it yet. There may be a decision to give the win to
> Fisichella as it as been brought to light that the time keepers may
> have screwed up. It is claimed that he had already started lap 56
> when the race was stopped which means that the final positons from lap
> 54 would give him the win.

Yea he should have been on lap 56 as it was Alonso who was in 3rd who crashed into the wreckage so unless Fisichella was on lap 55 and halfway around the track then he should get the win. I hope he does as i like to see the other teams win once in a while
Wed 09/04/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I've looked for any comment regarding this Friday but no ones mentioned it yet. There may be a decision to give the win to Fisichella as it as been brought to light that the time keepers may have screwed up. It is claimed that he had already started lap 56 when the race was stopped which means that the final positons from lap 54 would give him the win.

Little sad if they do that he didn't get the podium position and celebration which he may well have deserved.
Wed 09/04/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The tyre rule is stupid. They had to race on a very wet track on intermediate tyres at a race track with incredibly poor drainage. It got worse when Turn 3 wouldn't dry because water was running down the bank and onto the track. It's a shame the race didn't go on for one more lap. Fisichella would have won then. A Raikkonen win gave me more points in the Fantasy F1 though. :)
Wed 09/04/03 at 04:51
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Jordan need some luck right now, i'd hate to see them fold.

I was a little dissapointed that Jaguar couldnt make the podeum... they tthreatened to do so all weekend but it just didnt go there way.
Tue 08/04/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I don't think the race should of been allowed to go on at that monment in time but i was happy with the result of the Grand Prix. Michael Sch, have some of that.
Tue 08/04/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Nice to see Schmacher having his worst start to a season since 1992- he's too cocky foor his own good. I genuinely think Fisichella deserved to win though- the last privateer win was in 1999 when Johnny Herbert won at the Nurburgring. And Jordan have only ever got 3 wins- woulda been nice for them to win their 200th race.
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:10
"I hate that!!!"
Wow what a race, so many crashes, so much exitement. Nice to see schumi having a tough time for a change, he can't really complain 'cos he's had his time in the limelight.

poor old Rubens though, how unlucky can you get?

I think the one rain tyre type rule played a big part in this race, for safety reasons I think they should change this rule.

so what did you folks think of it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.