GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Band?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/04/03 at 18:28
Regular
If you had to pick a favourite band, what would it be. Please add reasons!

Mine has to be Queens Of The Stone Age. Their new album is amazing and their other two are excellent too. Every song on those three albums are excellent and I think they'll be around for a long time, like Metallica or U2. Greatness.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Limp Bizkit

Ever since I first got into hard rocking music, Limp Bizkit have been my favourite band. It was them who made me like this kind of music. I like their style of playing music. I can't wait for the new album due out in June! It should rule! :)
Tue 08/04/03 at 16:45
"Uzi Lover"
I haven't got 'A' favourite band but I have three of them. They are just bands I find it too hard to compare to each other and couldn't possibly place one above the other. So in no order:

Deftones
Far
Sunny Day Real Estate
Tue 08/04/03 at 16:34
Regular
coldplay are my favourite band by a mile
Tue 08/04/03 at 12:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Incubus is my favourite band, and I'm listening to them right now.

S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is my favourite album, and that's also what I'm currently listening to! Oh, and my favourite Incbus song -"New Skin"- has just come on, also!! :D

I don't really like the 'Chilli Peppers, or any other band that you could say sounds-like them (besides Hoobastank, of course).

I don't know quite what it is about them... But I just love their music!

I also like Queens of the Stone Age, System of a Down, and the Foo Fighters. And maybe one-or-two "older" nu-metal bands - but nowhere near as much as I like Incubus!
Tue 08/04/03 at 11:50
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I don't have one favourite band. The music I listen to varies with my mood. For example, if I'm tired, I'll listen to something slow like Ryan Adams or Gemma Hayes. I'll name a few though...

Idlewild, Counting Crows, Ryan Adams, Oasis and Guns N Roses.
Tue 08/04/03 at 09:40
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i was just thinking of doing a thread on the best band and then this one is at the top with people saying why has no-one ever thought of this before. theres your theory of there being no buses and then 2 come along at once.

i like loads of bands, but my favourite has to be The D, JB and KG are just amusing, but they acually have quite good vocal voices. (tenacious D are funny but i do like their music alot as well.
Tue 08/04/03 at 08:51
Regular
"we escape....."
oi don't get mad at him just because you lost
Tue 08/04/03 at 07:22
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> How has no one ever thought of doing this thread before!?!?!?
>
> Trawl back about a week, I said The Beatles, the reasons are the same
> now as then.

Gah, p***k off, gimp. You don't have to reply. And I haven't hardly been here a week yet.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pumpkins - Like what vice said about Radiohead, with a whole load of quality on top. And some of the coolest guitars ever. (not saying Radiohead are bad - they are great) :D

And songs that make me think. A lot. Or are me. If you know what I mean.

Ah.

*walks off*
Mon 07/04/03 at 21:44
Regular
"we escape....."
radiohead - one of the cleverest bands ever, greatly innovative, thought provoking through music.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.