GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goatboy..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/04/03 at 10:52
Regular
What did you recon to Stonesour?

And what did you recon to my lot?
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Cheers, mate. No rush though, just got a load of new albums at the weekend to keep me occupied - went to the car boot sale and picked up...

Spin Doctors album (superb, listened to them years ago and had my copy nicked)

Vanilla Ice album (funny as you'd expect - download 'Havin' a Roni')

Mr Bungle disco volante (not as good as the first album, but it's growing on me).
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'll do a Clutch one tomorrow night and a Parker one.
We've got about 6 fully completed tracks and another 10 or so in rough-mix form, I'll put the better ones on there and send it on Wednesday - I've been battling a lot of rubbish so I've been behind on doing CDs for people - but you'll have it shortly mate
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:14
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I was almost of the same opinion on stonesour, liked a couple of the tracks, and then I saw them live. They put on a cool show, the 'bother' track is actually played by corey on the guitar which surprised me, and they ad-libbed the tunes loads. Still not entirely loving the album, but it's not completely sheet....

As for us, yeah, it's such a laugh. cristophe brown is the drummer, as referred to in 'it's got horns'.

All the stuff I listen to isn't all that though, I'll listen to anything as long as it's good, I'll listen to propellorheads just as much as pantera, and quite fancy hearing parker if you've got a spare cdr...
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hi.
Sorry for the delay, it's been an interesting couple of weeks to say the least.

Stonesour.
I like that 1 track I heard on the radio, the rest of it just sounds like Megadeth to me. Not as unlistenable as Slipknot, but only really like that 1 track.

As for Slaveunit....
It's not the sort of stuff I listen to anymore. I used to listen to nothing but Obituary/Carcass/Deicide etc but have since mellowed.
Not my thing, but I will say that you do it well.
"It's got horns" had me in tears of laughter, excellent lyrics.

A talented bunch of blokes, just ain't my style anymore. I can see that anyone into that genre would enjoy it though.
I'll do yours tomorrow night and send.
Although having heard your band,I doubt Parker will be up your street!
Mon 07/04/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
What did you recon to Stonesour?

And what did you recon to my lot?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.