GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Monkey Bone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/04/03 at 10:29
Regular
Has anyone seen this film? I've won a framed clip of this "comedy", staring Brendan Fraser and Bridget Fonda, resplendent with an authentic prop (a napkin) and also the DVD. Never entered any such compo but what the hey. I'm not watching any funny film with Mr Square Jawed Mummy Man.

A weird way to start off my Saturday.
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:41
"Darth Vader 3442321"
http://english.unitecnology.ac.nz (space) /writers/display_story.html?name=MonkeyBone

I'd hate to be stuck in a comma.
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:34
"Darth Vader 3442321"
"Monkeybone" is a very bad movie, and amazingly so. With a story so fresh and a world so promising, it almost feels as if the results were intentionally botched. Whatever the case may be, the finished product is far more dull and artificial than it has any right to be. It leaves you feeling frustrated and angry at everyone involved in its journey to the screen.

- Copyright 2001 by Dustin Putman

Great prize, thanks.
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:32
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
In a slightly related topic, I won a random product from a car valeting products company on friday...
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I liked Steve Buscemi in Airheads. Skinny white rocker with a bad attitude and a water pistol.

That film rules.
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Airheads, now that's a great film. That bit where Adam Sandler does that 'jive' dance to see if the policeman does the same cracks me up - probably the funniest thing he's ever done in his entire life.
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:17
Regular
"not dead"
He was in California Man with Paul Shore and tubby Sean Austin.

California Man ruled.
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Brendan Fraser...I've seen him in Airheads and that's about it.
No wait, I saw The Mummy Returns and wished I hadn't.

Dreadful, dreadful film
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:06
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Goatboy wrote:
> *looks at topic title*
>
> Er...
>
> *reads posts*
>
> Er...I thought this was about something else.

For one second when I unvailed the DVD from the extreme amount of packaging, I thought "heh Monkey Bone I bet that's...oh Brendan Fraser's in't". Thou hath no idea my lack of joy.

The clip I have is him in a bar with a wierd creature behind the bar: I think they may have filmed my newly adopted local in Dorking.
Mon 07/04/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I saw this and I thought it was Monkey_balls.
Mon 07/04/03 at 10:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*looks at topic title*

Er...

*reads posts*

Er...I thought this was about something else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.