GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo 3"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 3'.
Thu 08/01/09 at 15:27
Regular
"join me in the dark"
how do you get the ''i would have been your daddy''skull
Thu 05/11/09 at 17:21
Regular
hi im pretty new to halo3
i usually play matchmaking online on slayer
how many exp do i need to become a spartan officer at the moment i am a corporal with 13 exp
Wed 29/07/09 at 09:50
Regular
i don't think there is 'i would of been your daddy' skull.... unless cause of halo 1 the 'i would of been your daddy' level, which is ALSO ON HALO 3 CALLED 'the covernent'... they both take the same island ... as in halo 1 there is the beach which you jump on off a air ship called 'pellician'. that island is the 'covenent' level.... C
Wed 29/07/09 at 09:44
Regular
HEY i just gots my security shoulders by earning 750 gamescore! but at the moment on halo 3 i gots 845 game score!
but on my hole xbox i gots over 4950 gamescore!!!
Thu 08/01/09 at 15:47
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
The Skull is located in the level, “The Covenant”. After defeating the Scarabs, and going inside, get to the location with all 7 Ring Holograms. You must jump through the rings in a specific order. That order is as follows (1 is at the entrance, 7 is at the end):

4 6 5 4 5 3 4

These rings also produce the notes:

E G F# E F# D E

After jumping through them in this sequence, you will be awarded the “I Would Have Been Your Daddy Skull”. It will be right next to the bridge that brings you over to the Prophet of Truth.
Thu 08/01/09 at 15:27
Regular
"join me in the dark"
how do you get the ''i would have been your daddy''skull

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.