GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola connection"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 21:48
Regular
I have broadband and my pc has just been re-booted so i had to make a new conection for freeola but it always tries to connect via the broadband modem. How do i make it connect via the other one.
Sun 06/04/03 at 21:48
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
I have broadband and my pc has just been re-booted so i had to make a new conection for freeola but it always tries to connect via the broadband modem. How do i make it connect via the other one.
Sun 06/04/03 at 21:55
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Should be just a simple: Go into the properties of the Freeola connection and change the setting from using the Broadband modem to the regular modem.
Sun 06/04/03 at 22:14
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
i have just realised tht my modem is no longer installed because my pc was re-installed. I try to set one up but it says that it cant find any.
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
So the modem is still physically attatched/slotted in the computer?
If so, try installing the drivers for it, and hopefully that should allow windows to realise it exists. It can be a bit slow like that :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.