GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pointless prezzies from the argos catalogue...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 23:05
Regular
me and my mate sometimes play a daft game where we go to the argos online catalogue and find an item and then e-mail the item number to each other with a suggestion as to who we could send it to as an utterly pointless prezzie
giving the reasons for the gift..... i know it,s pointless but it passes a few minutes.
my choice for today is- CAT No 325/4633 which i would send to an american marine out there in the Iraqi desert. where he can,t use it off the end of the pier in case he caught a mine nor in any of the rivers because of them being full of bodies,oil,sewage and all sorts of crud and the same as with the lakes. so i think it qualifies as a pointless prezzie.
can any other of you chatter folk post any more suggestions...
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 05/04/03 at 23:05
Regular
me and my mate sometimes play a daft game where we go to the argos online catalogue and find an item and then e-mail the item number to each other with a suggestion as to who we could send it to as an utterly pointless prezzie
giving the reasons for the gift..... i know it,s pointless but it passes a few minutes.
my choice for today is- CAT No 325/4633 which i would send to an american marine out there in the Iraqi desert. where he can,t use it off the end of the pier in case he caught a mine nor in any of the rivers because of them being full of bodies,oil,sewage and all sorts of crud and the same as with the lakes. so i think it qualifies as a pointless prezzie.
can any other of you chatter folk post any more suggestions...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.