GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameADay... FilmADay... Why not"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/01/01 at 16:51
Regular
Special Reserve have GameADay and FilmADay...

offering a free game or DVD from the best UKCheat, UKReviews and UKDisscussions of the day...

But if as well as a game or DVD you were offered 2 years ownership of a doman name...

would anybody choose it?
Tue 23/01/01 at 23:37
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Um...Nope! The main reason would be that I would look after it I did a Rock and Jericho site once...And I still get e-mails from people saying..."You aite is crap, you are a loser I hate you" *gulp*

*cough* *cough* Damn!

But seriously I would rather have a game...or maybe a some free Ice Cream....mmmmm.Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!!

The Game *cough*
Tue 23/01/01 at 23:28
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
I already have www.smokedkipper.com!

There's nothing there yet except one page with some referral links on so don't bother looking yet. I'll post here when I'm all done and uploaded
Tue 23/01/01 at 20:34
Absolutely

Ild choose something like http://www.JimmyIsTheGreatestGamerEver.com
Tue 23/01/01 at 20:18
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
gb.com, uk.com, etc.... are all 57.06 ex vat
.com, .net, etc... are all 31.53 ex vat
org.uk, co.uk... are all 14.50 ex vat

making a .org/.net/.com/.org.uk or .co.uk costs less than a standard console title
Tue 23/01/01 at 19:08
Regular
"smile, it's free"
When are the new domain suffixes released?
I can't remember what ones there are...something along the lines of .shop, .news, .xxx, etc
Tue 23/01/01 at 18:43
Regular
I defiantely would!

I really want my own domain name!

The trouble is the .coms are usually around £50! It's the .co.uk and the other ones like that which are cheaper!
Tue 23/01/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
If SR ever started selling music CDs we could have DiscADay as well.

Unfortunately the forums would probably be full of 'this band is better than that band cos I say so' style posts.
Tue 23/01/01 at 17:30
Regular
Yes. Next question from the audience please... Yes, the man in the blue shirt.
Tue 23/01/01 at 16:51
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Special Reserve have GameADay and FilmADay...

offering a free game or DVD from the best UKCheat, UKReviews and UKDisscussions of the day...

But if as well as a game or DVD you were offered 2 years ownership of a doman name...

would anybody choose it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.