GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand National"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 10:14
Regular
Anyone had a go on the Grand National today?

I've put £5 on Youlneverwalkalone to win

and

£5 on Iris Bleu each way
Sat 05/04/03 at 17:50
Regular
mail readers! tut

I put £5 pounds on Bindaree only to see some inbred welshman lose me my money (sorry Grix! only joking).

"i'd rather give the money to charity" you claim, at least i can sleep safe in the knowledge that my local bookies' kids will eat tonight, thanks to me.
Sat 05/04/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Only asking no need to bite my head off.
Just saw an essay on this topic is the Mail this morning.
Sat 05/04/03 at 14:37
"High polygon count"
Ant wrote:
> Horses die in this race.

Indeed - and frequently.

I'm no great fan of horses in general, but I see no reason to put them through this race for the pleasure of humans.

How any one of these trainers - who claim to 'love' their horses - can put them through this, I've no idea.
Sat 05/04/03 at 14:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Reading the Mail?

Horses die in this race.
Sat 05/04/03 at 13:53
"High polygon count"
What's The Mail got to do with it?

I've had this opinion for years - ever since I was old enough to realise how cruel it is to the horses.
Sat 05/04/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Someones been reading the Mail.....?
Sat 05/04/03 at 11:21
"High polygon count"
Nope. Why support cruelty to animals? The £5 would be better given to the RSPCA.
Sat 05/04/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Anyone had a go on the Grand National today?

I've put £5 on Youlneverwalkalone to win

and

£5 on Iris Bleu each way

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.