GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stereophonics - Madame Helga"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/04/03 at 16:30
Regular
Got to say this is much better than their recent attemps. If this song this anything to go by then their new album should be pretty good. It's got a lot of energy to it I think. Looks like they have put in a lot more effort in to this one.

Their last album (Just enough education to preform), from what I've heard from it, was pretty poor. The only half decent song was "Vegas two times" but even then it sounded little half hearted. Their first two albums were a lot better I think. Maybe just because they were their first and had more of a passion for it then.
Sat 05/04/03 at 14:52
Regular
"I'm Great."
El Blokey wrote:

> Did you prefer TBATT to Word Gets Around, too?!

Are you on about the albums or the songs? I think "The Bartender and the Theif" is better than "Word get s round" But I still like both of them. "Preformance and Coktails" is the superior allbum but JEEP, from what I heard from it, sucked in the bad way.
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:03
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I hate Stereophonics. Except for Mr Writer, they are another crappy pop band.
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:47
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Wow, I wholly agree with everything you said there, Cid.

Did you prefer TBATT to Word Gets Around, too?!
Fri 04/04/03 at 17:25
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> I like their dog-faced drummer.
>
> He has his name across his kick-drums.

Yes but unfortunately his name is Stuart Cable.
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I like their dog-faced drummer.

He has his name across his kick-drums.
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:30
Regular
"I'm Great."
Got to say this is much better than their recent attemps. If this song this anything to go by then their new album should be pretty good. It's got a lot of energy to it I think. Looks like they have put in a lot more effort in to this one.

Their last album (Just enough education to preform), from what I've heard from it, was pretty poor. The only half decent song was "Vegas two times" but even then it sounded little half hearted. Their first two albums were a lot better I think. Maybe just because they were their first and had more of a passion for it then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.