GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've just realised..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/04/03 at 22:23
Regular
This forum is just a more stately version of FOG chat, with some decent topics mixed in.

Both have pointless topics, but only on here Notables seem to idely reply in them, whilst most moan about them if they bother to pop into chat.

The only real difference is the type of member that comes in here - It's either well respected, sensible or notable.

Sure, you get good, heart wrenching stories, but they're in the wrong forum - something a lot of you complain about.

This forum is just 'Good Members - Chat'

Feel free to abuse my bad spelling, punctuation and grammar, as well as how wrong I am, and how I should just go back to the Nintendo forum. I'm off to watch Dirty Sanchez in a minute anyways, so I don't care.
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Festivus!"
This forum is just a more stately version of FOG chat, with some decent topics mixed in.

Both have pointless topics, but only on here Notables seem to idely reply in them, whilst most moan about them if they bother to pop into chat.

The only real difference is the type of member that comes in here - It's either well respected, sensible or notable.

Sure, you get good, heart wrenching stories, but they're in the wrong forum - something a lot of you complain about.

This forum is just 'Good Members - Chat'

Feel free to abuse my bad spelling, punctuation and grammar, as well as how wrong I am, and how I should just go back to the Nintendo forum. I'm off to watch Dirty Sanchez in a minute anyways, so I don't care.
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You mean this isn't the Nintendo forum?!
What the hell have I been doing for the past year then?!?!
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:56
Regular
"Selected"
They're both the same to me - lots and lots of

Going from chat to here is like clicking the same link twice - others will have you believe otherwise but then you'll see them post some bs somewhere..
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:57
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
What?!

You mean Grix is actually being serious when he writes his poems?!
Thu 03/04/03 at 23:29
"slightlyshortertagl"
Tribute wrote:
> The only real difference is the type of member that comes in here -
> It's either well respected, sensible, notable or HalloHowArtThou
Thu 03/04/03 at 23:42
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
What is should have been:

FOG Prime: GAD worthy attempts with essay style topics on the Future of Gaming, with GAD worthy answers and intelligent discussion and debate.
FOG Chat: Chat about games in general, including the future of gaming, with the odd console wars and 'wot game iz best' topic thrown in.
Life, The Universe and All That Jazz: Somewhere to go when you wanted to get a break from gaming, music, computers and all the other headings and just have a chat with your mates about anything else.

What happened:

FOG Prime: GAD worthy attempts with essay style topics on the Future of Gaming which nobody reads because they're usually too long and boring and been done before. The nuggets of gold posts which everyone should have read because they're really ground breaking just plummet down the page as another random topic takes its place an hour or so later.
FOG Chat: Nice place for newbies to work on becoming regulars, find their feet, good place to get a quick answer to a question as nearly everyone surfs by there at least once a day, only about 10% of the topics about gaming because the other 90% of posters haven't worked out that there's a Life, The Universe and All That Jazz forum yet.
Live, The Universe and All That Jazz: Actually works.
Fri 04/04/03 at 08:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The way it is:

Fog Prime - games stuff that's quite worthy but dull.
Fog Chat - Nonsensical, bilge-laden noise about school and other stuff
Movies - A once glorious place, desecrated by "What is your fav" type posts
Life - The last refuge from mindless gibbering 12yr olds. A grown-ups forum with 90% intelligent topics.

If you feel upset or left out, that's because you *don't* belong here, so stick to Chat.
Fri 04/04/03 at 09:46
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
The only thing I hate about this particular forum is that you're all so damn depressing...
Fri 04/04/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:17
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm happy and possibly even elated. No happy with a touch of euphoria, no happy happy happy, no quite sad now I've peaked too soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.