GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Downloadable Matches?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/04/03 at 21:07
Regular
Please would someone tell me a good website for downloading classic WWF matches that are of reasonable quality. I have used Kazaa for a few but to be honest the quality of the videos in full screen isn't good at all. I am looking for videos of matches like the Hell in a Cell 4 way title match with The Rock etc. The size of the videos doesn't matter as I have Broadband. Any information or sites would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:51
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Thanks for the replies I will try some of the solutions. Sorry you are
> right about The Rock with the Hell in a Cell for the title, I don't
> think it was Armaggedon but I do remember Rikishi being pushed off the
> top of the Cell onto a truck full of saw dust.

I know I'm right, because I'm ALWAYS right :P

I am just going to down
> WINMX now so I will let you know how I went on, thanks!

No problemo :)
Fri 04/04/03 at 18:41
Regular
It was Armageddon that 6 Man HIAC thingy that your on about.
Fri 04/04/03 at 18:27
Regular
Thanks for the replies I will try some of the solutions. Sorry you are right about The Rock with the Hell in a Cell for the title, I don't think it was Armaggedon but I do remember Rikishi being pushed off the top of the Cell onto a truck full of saw dust. I am just going to down WINMX now so I will let you know how I went on, thanks!
Fri 04/04/03 at 07:15
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
I am looking for videos of matches like the Hell in a
> Cell 4 way title match with The Rock etc.

Just to make a point - there has never been a Fatal 4 Way Hell In A Cell. Nor one involving The Rock. I believe you're getting confused with the Armageddon HIAC match, which DID involve The Rock.

Try WinMX or Direct Connect for a large catalogue of videos.
Thu 03/04/03 at 23:01
Regular
"..."
There's some good XPW stuff doing the rounds on Kazaa...XPW was pretty good...until Shane Douglas took over as head writer...and some good old WCW stuff...lookout for Rey Myserio vs Ultimo Dragon, who is rumoured to be on the verge of signing a WWE contract.
Thu 03/04/03 at 21:29
Regular
I downloaded the Elimination Chamber match, Kurt Angle vs. Mysterio at SummerSlam and Undertaker vs. Undertaker match and they all were great quality. I got them from KaZaA. The last is obviously old, and the quality of the video was great. Dunno though mate, sorry.
Thu 03/04/03 at 21:07
Regular
Please would someone tell me a good website for downloading classic WWF matches that are of reasonable quality. I have used Kazaa for a few but to be honest the quality of the videos in full screen isn't good at all. I am looking for videos of matches like the Hell in a Cell 4 way title match with The Rock etc. The size of the videos doesn't matter as I have Broadband. Any information or sites would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.