GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Dr announced tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/09 at 20:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Source

I've never watched a Dr Who Confidential show before but I may watch this one tomorrow (in between the FA Cup) just to satisfy my curiousity. Guessing BBC are only doing this to grab a few more viewers that wont be watching tthe footie on ITV, will probably work though as TV audiences are fickle folk!

Any thoughts on who you think will get the role?
Thu 08/01/09 at 00:04
Regular
I was underwhelmed when I saw the announcement on Confidential.

However I wont judge him on his acting capabilities until I've actually seen him in something...I'm sure Dr Who will be the first show I see Matt Smith in...
Sat 03/01/09 at 19:50
"possibly impossible"
Hah. Well, he's the youngest so far, almost student-like. Should be interesting anyway.
Sat 03/01/09 at 18:04
Regular
pb when do you realise you're getting old?

When the new actor playing the Doctor is much younger than you *sigh* Oh well atleast I don't know the guy.

The next one better be in his 40ies+ :P
Sat 03/01/09 at 16:23
Regular
"What's basketball?"
I reckon one of my drama teachers is the Doctor in real life, as he won't reveal anything about himself apart from his name and the fact that he's been on stage and apparently he played a part in some TV show once.
Sat 03/01/09 at 09:50
"possibly impossible"
Me! What? You mean I would have been told already? Damn!

I'll be watching.
Fri 02/01/09 at 20:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Source

I've never watched a Dr Who Confidential show before but I may watch this one tomorrow (in between the FA Cup) just to satisfy my curiousity. Guessing BBC are only doing this to grab a few more viewers that wont be watching tthe footie on ITV, will probably work though as TV audiences are fickle folk!

Any thoughts on who you think will get the role?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.