GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""for a 17 year old""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/04/03 at 16:08
Regular
This phrase is really annoying me. When erikson is considering his squad. This shouldn't be a phrase constantly used. Age isn't a factor in international football, if you are too immature then you are not good enough, selection is done on ability not age. Performances should be judged comparitavely to other players in the squad, Rooney has shown himself worthy as a England player, not as a youngster thrown into the squad. I know its part of the hype, but if he has the maturity and the ability he is good enough as an England squad member.
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:27
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Solskjær wrote:

> I still reckon he is/has been on steroids, at some point in his
> life...
> He lives in a council estate, after all! (I live near one - I know
> what goes on!)

I think the majority of people here live on or near a council estate... to say that Rooney is on steroids solely because of what 'you know goes on' is a totally shocking statement.

Dont paint everyone with the same brush...

I cant believe what im reading here... there is more than a hint of jealousy and that must be evident to other people reading these posts.
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
he would get battered if was wearing an earing in liverpool
although he does remind me of the type of people you are talking about
Fri 04/04/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I saw a picture of his face from the start of the season, long-before he'd ever played for England, or even scored THAT goal against Arsénal...

All I can say is that pig-boy's literally doubled in size since then!!

I still reckon he is/has been on steroids, at some point in his life...
He lives in a council estate, after all! (I live near one - I know what goes on!)
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Rooney reminds me of the s that hang around the local McDonalds!

I can picture him wearing his Burburry cap, tracksuit bottoms that come up to his ankles and having his ear pierced.

Anyway, Rooney easily threw quite a few players off of the ball last night, he's definantly capable of playing that standard of football...
Thu 03/04/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i know rooney deseveres to be in the side, but age does sometimes come into it.
for example= if there was a really good player (good enough to play for england) and he had all the skill in the world, he may still not be able to play for his country because he doesnt have the physical strength(he would just get checked off the ball) so if you are below 18 you are usually weaker than people older than you
Thu 03/04/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I was very surprised that Rooney could put up a performance like that at top level, without any experience.

I think Rooney is a natural, and promises to be one of the best footballers in the world, in the future.

I also agree that the squad should be picked by ability, and was surprised not to have seen Beattie in the squad.
Thu 03/04/03 at 16:08
Regular
This phrase is really annoying me. When erikson is considering his squad. This shouldn't be a phrase constantly used. Age isn't a factor in international football, if you are too immature then you are not good enough, selection is done on ability not age. Performances should be judged comparitavely to other players in the squad, Rooney has shown himself worthy as a England player, not as a youngster thrown into the squad. I know its part of the hype, but if he has the maturity and the ability he is good enough as an England squad member.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.