GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEN 10 protector of earth"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ben 10: Protector of Earth'.
Thu 01/01/09 at 21:37
Regular
has anyone any idea or can help beating the plant in the level Seattle Space needle.
Have been hitting this thing with everything I know for 3 hours now and the yellow bar hasnt moved one millimeter
Wed 17/02/10 at 10:40
Regular
ask me the questons ive completed it u end up in the null void on the last level
Wed 17/02/10 at 10:37
Regular
it has hearts around it destroy them all 3 times and every time u smash them all u get a cannonbolt ramp press circle on those and u will hit it do this 3 times then u will kill it!
Thu 05/02/09 at 16:00
Regular
has anyone any idea how the hell i find the kids saved levels?!!!!!! 3 TIMES now I have had to start again with them and its driving me mad!!!

When i go to continue game it just has the start level and 9 seconds on the clock. PLease help us before the game goes in the bin!!!!
Thu 29/01/09 at 21:06
Regular
As an 18 year old hardcore gamer i was amazed when my 3 year old brother asked me to kill this plant. i just couldnt. well...for a while anyway.

1) use cannonbolt. preferably get the alien tech upgrades and defence upgrades as these will greatly help.
2) as cannonbolt, press a to roll up to the purple sludge at the base of the plant. repeatedly hit it here with x. this will make the plant extend itself and seemingly eat something above it. when its knawing away, it will drop 3 vines, aimed at you.
3) the aiming of these vines are crucial. if the vines hit you, they will do a medium amount of damage. if not, they turn into a jump pad. the first two are fairly small and useless, but the third jump pad is huge
4) try and make sure when the third vine falls, it is close to the plant. when it hits the ground. it will turn into a jump pad providing it doesnt hit you. use this as cannonbolt and launch yourself at his head
5) when you have hit him, the plant will faint. when it is lying there, be quick and give it all you have got before it recovers
(tap y when at its head to do the tornado thing tended to work best for me.)

and repeat. sorry for rambling. if you need some more help feel free to post :)

edit : just realised the buttons i have mentioned are for the ds, not the wii. hope this is still relevant
Mon 26/01/09 at 09:21
Regular
hi is it the boss coz if it is then use cannonbolt or xlr8 but if its not the boss use xlr8 and press down twice on the arrow button to use his special attack ok
Fri 09/01/09 at 18:39
Regular
bearandfreddie wrote:
> hi there
>
> freddie and i have had exactly the same experience
>
> have you had any answers yet
>
> bear

hi bear
no luck at all. the combined intellect of my 5 year old son, my fifty years and many hours trying has led to total failure. yours is the only reply and apologies for the delay i responding have been away.
have you have any further luck since the posting

take care

toonman
Fri 02/01/09 at 19:12
Regular
hi there

freddie and i have had exactly the same experience

have you had any answers yet

bear
Thu 01/01/09 at 21:37
Regular
has anyone any idea or can help beating the plant in the level Seattle Space needle.
Have been hitting this thing with everything I know for 3 hours now and the yellow bar hasnt moved one millimeter

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.