GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the dentist made my head go numb"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/03 at 13:25
Regular
euugh

I can't feel my mouth, my face, or the left side of my head. The darn dentist stuck a massive great needle in my gums to anaesthetise me before sticking an even bigger needle into my gums. Then he stuck a drill in my mouth, spraying my face with bits of tooth and a monsoon of my own saliva. Afterwards, I had to book my next appointment with a really sexy nurse, who had to ask me to repeat everything i attempted to say, and also had to point out that I was dribbling.

I have no dignity, and I have no tooth in the back left corner of my mouth.

But, on the plus side, I won't be able to feel pain on one side of my head for another hour or so. I'm going to take full advantage by getting an intricate tatoo engraved on my left cheek (I thought a picture of my right cheek might look quite good).

Mueeeeugh

...there's drool on my keyboard now.... and I'm beginning to get pins and needles in my tongue... Yowzer! that really is a peculiar sensation.
Wed 02/04/03 at 14:24
"slightlyshortertagl"
:-D

HAd it a while ago (about a year) I think I still haven't gone for my last appointment. I'll go when it hurts.
Wed 02/04/03 at 14:22
Regular
"95% organic"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> Root canal?

T'is indeed a bit of root canal action. I'm well impressed by your deduction...

I got charged £20 for a dentist to tell me that, and you diagnosed me over an internet message board. Perhaps you've missed your calling in life... HalloHowArtThou the online amateur dentist.
Wed 02/04/03 at 14:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
Root canal?

T'is a b!tch
Wed 02/04/03 at 14:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You could pretend you're evil Spider-Man.
Wed 02/04/03 at 14:08
Regular
"95% organic"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Go for the spider's web full facial tattoo, it's a keeper.

Absolutely... and then the chunk of chain-smoker's phlegm dangling off the spittle in the corner of my mouth will look like an incy-wincy spider hanging on its thread...

FAO Rosalind: Perhaps I could send you a massive big poster of my customised spider face for you and your gals to swoon over.
Wed 02/04/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Yeah, scarey tattoos really do it for a girl.
Wed 02/04/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And then a swallow between your thumb and index finger.

The ladies will think you're dangerous and the blokes will buy you beer
Wed 02/04/03 at 13:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Go for the spider's web full facial tattoo, it's a keeper.
Wed 02/04/03 at 13:25
Regular
"95% organic"
euugh

I can't feel my mouth, my face, or the left side of my head. The darn dentist stuck a massive great needle in my gums to anaesthetise me before sticking an even bigger needle into my gums. Then he stuck a drill in my mouth, spraying my face with bits of tooth and a monsoon of my own saliva. Afterwards, I had to book my next appointment with a really sexy nurse, who had to ask me to repeat everything i attempted to say, and also had to point out that I was dribbling.

I have no dignity, and I have no tooth in the back left corner of my mouth.

But, on the plus side, I won't be able to feel pain on one side of my head for another hour or so. I'm going to take full advantage by getting an intricate tatoo engraved on my left cheek (I thought a picture of my right cheek might look quite good).

Mueeeeugh

...there's drool on my keyboard now.... and I'm beginning to get pins and needles in my tongue... Yowzer! that really is a peculiar sensation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.